• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Respect

OMxn2MZ.jpg

Cropped it a tiny bit.

Tracy-Morgan-gasp-GIF.gif

Great Pic.

O-line was shaky as hell for the fist half, got better in the second. Like how they went to cut blocking Hardy on every play on their first TD drive, found myself just watching Hardy's side of the line on every snap at that point to see if it got cut blocked.

D looked good, but it was Weeden. Front 7 does look like they are coming around, Cowboys O-line is still pretty damn good and they were able to get some quick pressure and keep the running game in check for the most part, though loading the box certainly made that easier.

Hated seeing Vereen leave, but if Dion Lewis keeps this up (and holds onto the football), he might even end up being an upgrade.

Oh and this...

yoQXVW.gif

j-wood

Just got a crazy email. Tune In radio app now has a deal with NFL. If you have Tune In Preimum, you can listen to every NFL game.

You know, you'd think that by now some team would take advantage of the huge shift towards passing offenses and defenses geared towards stopping them by building an offense entirely around a power run game. You've got most of the league playing 230 pound linebackers and 250 pound defensive ends all trying to pressure the QB or cover receivers out of the backfield. An offense with nothing but blocking tight ends, giant wide receivers, and a pure run blocking offensive line should be able to win at least 8 games. Basically Paul Johnson's GT offense at the NFL level. It just seems like a better option than constantly playing QB roulette in the draft and getting burned.

Hey friend have you not heard of the revolution taking place in Philly? The Eagles have Matthews in the slot and Cooper on the outside as WR's in part because both guys are blocking mismatches in the running game. Chip said a big part in trading Shady was he wanted much more straight ahead backs. Now the OL has sucked so far but the Eagles are definitely trying to be more of a power running team.

Crisco

Banned
Hey friend have you not heard of the revolution taking place in Philly? The Eagles have Matthews in the slot and Cooper on the outside as WR's in part because both guys are blocking mismatches in the running game. Chip said a big part in trading Shady was he wanted much more straight ahead backs. Now the OL has sucked so far but the Eagles are definitely trying to be more of a power running team.

Yeah, but he fucked up by overpaying an entirely mediocre QB when he could have kept the one he had for peanuts. That money should have been spent on improving that sucky OL.

Yeah, but he fucked up by overpaying an entirely mediocre QB when he could have kept the one he had for peanuts. That money should have been spent on that sucky OL.

LOL. Foles is so fucking bad, he has gone over 200 yards, ONCE this season. Bradford has also looked good the last 2 games, funny how that works for a guy coming back from injuries and learning a new system. In hindsight I am sure that they wished they had added some depth at the OL, but they had to upgrade at QB. And make no mistake Bradford is a massive upgrade at QB.

MechDX

If I have been overboard and being a tad more upset than usual there is a reason. I took my short LOA from this thread to finish dealing with a personal issue in my life. The type of issue that is personally humiliating and makes you feel at times you are failing at life while being half the man you want to be.

I have got that issue finally finalized and now I have to move on. Sadly I only have a couple outlets that help to make my mind off said issues. Football is one of them but of course the Texans decided to shit the bed and kick me square in the nuts at my lowest point. Thanks O'Brien

Darkest just pushed my buttons and got me riled up. I turned on Milj on Twitter and realized I was being an ass. I apologize to both of them. In the end they are choices and comments I made and I own up to them.

I've never been more happy about having a bye week then right now. Giants are going to be Matt Cassels first victim. Only six more games until Romo comes back :(

The dropped easy INT by the scrubs' secondary seriously darkened our postseason dreams friend. We need the Giants to have a meltdown or were toast. Judging by things we have no chance for a wildcard and could easily be 2-7 before Romo even sniffs the field.

rando14

If I have been overboard and being a tad more upset than usual there is a reason. I took my short LOA from this thread to finish dealing with a personal issue in my life. The type of issue that is personally humiliating and makes you feel at times you are failing at life while being half the man you want to be.

I have got that issue finally finalized and now I have to move on. Sadly I only have a couple outlets that help to make my mind off said issues. Football is one of them but of course the Texans decided to shit the bed and kick me square in the nuts at my lowest point. Thanks O'Brien

Darkest just pushed my buttons and got me riled up. I turned on Milj on Twitter and realized I was being an ass. I apologize to both of them. In the end they are choices and comments I made and I own up to them.

:'))))

We are all brothers here guys, no matter what!!

Spinluck

Sorry to hear that friend

Luck to HOU next year, believe!

I will route for the Pats this week in your honor

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you get everything straightened out. Also hope it wasn't too tragic what you were going through...

jmdajr

Sorry about hard times. Hope you get through them. May better times be just around the corner.

Zeke

The dropped easy INT by the scrubs' secondary seriously darkened our postseason dreams friend. We need the Giants to have a meltdown or were toast. Judging by things we have no chance for a wildcard and could easily be 2-7 before Romo even sniffs the field.
Just haven't been able to capitalize on any turn overs this season. Defense should be full strength after the bye with Gregory coming back. I hope cassel starts that game there is just no way he can be worse than Weeden. I'd hope he can do more with our oline protecting him than Weeden has. If we can win one of our division games against the giants or eagles I'll be happy.

j-wood

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-t...ans?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I don’t pretend to have anything close to their understanding of such things, but the situation certainly seemed to call for zone coverage where seven or nine guys had their eyes on the quarterback.

NO FUCKING SHIT.

Hey coach it's 3rd and 26, he just ran 35 yards for a TD on the last drive though. What should we do here?

Probably don't need a spy, lets go man to man. It'll be fine.

Tyrod runs 25 yards for a first fucking down.

I swear man.

No hard feelings, my friend. If you need someone to talk to shoot me a PM.

Even though your bff trejo can't be here for you I'll take his place until you get better! But seriously stop with the whole pats thing....I worry about you :(

ampere

Oh and this...

yoQXVW.gif

That play was just... Lewis looks worth more than his extension right now. A lot more. Although our blocking has been phenomenal.

That sucks, hope your personal stuff gets sorted. Just remember when people make fun of your Texans predictions it's not a personal attack on Mech IRL

(you should prob PM the guys to make sure they get your apology)

Spinluck

Anyone have a great experience using AirBnB in NY?

I'm going there through Nov 29th-Dec 5th and just want to consider all my options, and stuff while planning.

Wrayfield

Glad you got your personal stuff covered now.

Glad to hear you're getting things sorted, Mech. Hope things are good for you from here on out.

Wrayfield

Anyone have a great experience using AirBnB in NY?

I'm going there through Nov 29th-Dec 5th and just want to consider all my options, and stuff while planning.

Rented a bigger place once for a group of people. Owner was a bit weird and I had to take a cab and pick up keys somewhere else, which was not mentioned, but it wasn't that far. Def a good alternative to hotels.

Milchjon

giphy.gif

Top Bottom