• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Milchjon

Holy shit man. That looks awesome. Did you take that? Either way, added to my rotating backgrounds

Of course! I was lying about being a German, when in fact I was in Dallas all along!

It was all a trick to excuse my lack of football knowledge and questionable English, but today I know that being a Pats fan from Dallas would explain those just as well!

jakncoke

Banned
Of course! I was lying about being a German, when in fact I was in Dallas all along!

It was all a trick to excuse my lack of football knowledge and questionable English, but today I know that being a Pats fan from Dallas would explain those just as well!

:me

zychi

Banned
Yes, a Pats fan that lives in Germany flew all the way to AT&T Stadium for that epic shot.

:Jnc

You never know man. Maybe he thought it'd be an epic battle like Peyton v Romo a few years ago? Or he's a professional photographer, the NFL is trying to get into Europe.

When I visit cities I purposely try and visit a sports stadium, so its not absurd

Welcome back Jak

rando14

omg Zychi P-L-S -_-

also

2KeicsB.png

Hmmmm.... could it be???

Line_HTX

You never know man. Maybe he thought it'd be an epic battle like Peyton v Romo a few years ago? Or he's a professional photographer, the NFL is trying to get into Europe.

When I visit cities I purposely try and visit a sports stadium, so its not absurd

Welcome back Jak

Hmm, that's a good idea! Maybe I should do that if I ever travel to Europe.

I gotta drive on the Ring first though...

Dragon

Banned

Next time I'm in Europe I'm going to go to Germany and see a Bundesliga game! Dortmund vs. Bayern München?!

Milchjon

Next time I'm in Europe I'm going to go to Germany and see a Bundesliga game! Dortmund vs. Bayern Munchen?!

Have fun!

(I've never been to a single real soccer game in my life. Why would I, if I wanna get drunk, I can go to a place that's less smelly and crowded and ugly.).

Dragon

Banned
Microaggression.

? Not sure what you mean.

Have fun!

(I've never been to a single real soccer game in my life. Why would I, if I wanna get drunk, I can go to a place that's less smelly and crowded and ugly.).

Eh, I try not to get drunk these days, my hangovers are now like at least a day of recovery. I really enjoyed going to Arsenal v Manchester United, especially since United got shit on.

zychi

Banned
Zy should go back to being banned

You went from a happy Colts fan, to a sad Mech like Colts fan. Relax man.

I'm actually going to give your team some money Sunday night. Going to the Brady destroying the Colts Part 15 this week.

Hoping Luck plays, because I paid for my tickets based on him playing, and I'd like to see two awesome QBs go at it.

ampere

My starter died or something, clicks over and over but won't turn over. Annoying part of being on the 4th floor of covered parking bleh.

Crisco

Banned
My starter died or something, clicks over and over but won't turn over. Annoying part of being on the 4th floor of covered parking bleh.

Automatic or manual? If it's a manual just have some people shove you to the ramp to the next floor and bump start it!

Spinluck

You went from a happy Colts fan, to a sad Mech like Colts fan. Relax man.

I'm actually going to give your team some money Sunday night. Going to the Brady destroying the Colts Part 15 this week.

Hoping Luck plays, because I paid for my tickets based on him playing, and I'd like to see two awesome QBs go at it.

K cool.

Yes I have, and no he isnt.

Bradford stats:

8 tds, 6 ints, 1281 yds, 83.7 rating

Foles stats:

6 tds, 5 ints, 956 yds, 77.6 rating.

Foles has also had a much better running game and OL so far this year. Foles is having a much worse season, he has broken 200 yards passing in a gmae one fucking time. I do love that you are on the Bradford is a fraud bandwagon. It is going to be even better when he wins the division this year.

Foles has also had a much better running game and OL so far this year.

Sam-Bradford-Reads-Playbook-and-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Hunter S.

It is funny how manny analysts predicted the Chiefs to win the West. Without Charles the Chiefs offense will be as bad as the Broncos offense.

The Eagles have already lost one starter for the year and Peters went out hurt after only 6 plays against the skins. Their OL has been flatout terrible in run blocking and only looked decent in pass blocking at the start of the year because Bradford is so good at getting the ball out quick. Man resigning Foles long term already looks like such a disaster and it has only been a few weeks, cant wait to see how terrible that move looks by the end of the season. What is the over under on 200 yard passing games for Foles, 4?

reasons to support his argument because reasons, same reason pepiope thinks bradford will win an OWL with the Eagles ;)

Well we all know he's full of shit but let's humour him so we can have a chuckle at his justifications.

Rewatching the Packers game and my God Mike Daniels is a fucking beast.

Are you sure? I imagine the much vaunted Rams O-line must have handled him pretty easily.

well said, it's a shame you won't remember posting something smart like this.

:jnc

And your evidence for the Rams O-line being much better is...

Just from what I have watched of them this year. I posted the stat yesterday that Murry had been hit in the backfield on 20 of his last 29 carries before yesterdays game. I have not seen the Rams OL giving up penetration like that at all this year. I really feel like the Eagles might have had the worst OL in the league the first few weeks. Guys were missing blocks completely and Peters and Lane were trying so hard to help out the guards that they were letting their own guys get by them. I wasnt saying that the Rams OL was great or anything but the Eagles was a disaster at the beginning of the year.

According to FO, the Eagles had the worst run blocking as of Week 4.... not that that means much, because the Rams were second worst (although the Eagles were not even close). FO also ranks their pass protection to be six positions better than the Eagles through week 4.

So, technically the Rams have had a better OL than the Eagles, but that technically better is also dogshit.

Just from what I have watched of them this year. I posted the stat yesterday that Murry had been hit in the backfield on 20 of his last 29 carries before yesterdays game. I have not seen the Rams OL giving up penetration like that at all this year. I really feel like the Eagles might have had the worst OL in the league the first few weeks. Guys were missing blocks completely and Peters and Lane were trying so hard to help out the guards that they were letting their own guys get by them. I wasnt saying that the Rams OL was great or anything but the Eagles was a disaster at the beginning of the year.

Nobody said the Eagles line wasn't shit. I asked you to justify your claim why the Rams one was much better.

Saying the Eagles line is shit doesn't do that.

Saying you haven't seen the Rams line giving up that kind of penetration just means you haven't been watching Rams games like you claim to have done.

He can win one with the Eagles. Don't hate on my QB!

True, backups get a ring too right?

terellcrythatsmyqb.jpg ? also madden dont count

Fuck you, don't you dare tell me Josh Johnson is not an MVP caliber QB.

According to FO, the Eagles had the worst run blocking as of Week 4.... not that that means much, because the Rams were second worst (although the Eagles were not even close). FO also ranks their pass protection to be six positions better than the Eagles through week 4.

So, technically the Rams have had a better OL than the Eagles, but that technically better is also dogshit.

Goddammit, how will he ever learn if you insist on doing his homework for him?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
They were losing most games with Charles healthy.

ok I'm assuming these predictions were made before the season? Again no on really knows whats going to happen. Making a predicting of KC to win the division is not exactly outlandish. They were what 9-7 last year and 10+ wins the year before? Its not like the Broncos are blowing people out, Manning looks like a shell of his former self.

Top Bottom