• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Line_HTX

Shocked and disappointed you didn't go for a chocolate chip coconut mocha brownie. No wonder you threw two INTs yesterday...

Erin the reigning MVP and coconut mocha brownies.

tumblr_mbxrnw6nhM1rqoq0po1_500.jpg

AWW SHIET, these two in one picture... Fucking :Jnc

Will Davis out for year.

And this!

Flacco is NFL's Worst Fourth Quarter QB This season

In the fourth quarter, Flacco has completed an NFL-worst 46.8 percent of his passes (29-of-62) for 343 yards passing. He has thrown one touchdown and two interceptions, and his 5.53 yards per attempt is last in the league.

Failing to come through in pressure situations this year has been a recurring theme for the Ravens, whose four defeats have been decided by a total of 17 points.

Every game has been close, but dude just can't close.

Spinluck

Luck was a full participant in practice today.

Don't think he's ever had bigger shoes to fill than Hasslebald's, one of the best QBs ever to do it in white & blue.

Jacksonville Jaguars ‏@Jaguars 24m24 minutes ago
Bortles has Grade 1 AC joint sprain in his shoulder

He suffered it during game & played through it

This is lovely. One of the few bright spots besides the Allen brothers at WR.

rando14

I just got this year's flu vaccine via nasal, it felt weird snorting it up but now I feel strangely powerful and even immortal ....!!

MRSA friend, is this what its like to do the coco

Will Davis out for year.

And this!

Flacco is NFL's Worst Fourth Quarter QB This season

Every game has been close, but dude just can't close.

Thank you so much for posting this.

Through five games, Flacco has a passer rating of 56.0 in the fourth quarter, which ranks last among qualified quarterbacks. The only other quarterbacks with a rating below 60 are St. Louis' Nick Foles (58.4) and Tennessee's Marcus Mariota (56.5).

Nick Foles is sooooooooo good.

Yankee have you watched any Rams games? Foles is doing much better than Fraudford

Yes I have, and no he isnt.

Bradford stats:

8 tds, 6 ints, 1281 yds, 83.7 rating

Foles stats:

6 tds, 5 ints, 956 yds, 77.6 rating.

Foles has also had a much better running game and OL so far this year. Foles is having a much worse season, he has broken 200 yards passing in a gmae one fucking time. I do love that you are on the Bradford is a fraud bandwagon. It is going to be even better when he wins the division this year.

Top Bottom