• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Sanjuro

Is Michael Vick a surefire HoFer?

wctbOlc.gif

I'm not trying to crown us, I've constantly posted how much I respect and am concerned about the Packers. I think there's absolutely no question we're the top 2 teams in the NFC, however. I'm also not ready to suggest the Chickens won't turn things around and I will definitely respect those match ups. I said all along that the two chicken games, the Packers and Steelers were our brutal games. If Big Ben doesn't play that changes but we already lost to the Rams to make up for that.

You conveniently already changed your mind on us making the playoffs now. How many times will it change to prove you're right? ;)

Just saw your p.s., fair enough

lol i'm just trolling you my man! i actually think it would be cool for the cards to win it. if the niners cant win it i like to see teams who have never won win a championship. i wont lie and say i was rooting for the seachickens to win a couple years back but i was actually happy for seahawks fans after they did since they had never won shit.

in all honesty with the cards i worry about keep palmer healthy and limiting the turnovers. arians reminds me very much of prime mike martz: you're going to put up numbers at the expense of potential injury/turnovers. so far they have managed it. what happens when they have to go to greenbay in jan? can they get the run game going? we will see

3rd and 3...throw a bomb.

I hate the Steelers wasted offenses. That was stupid playcalling. Antonio is good, but that would have had to have been a perfect pass. Vic overthrew him.

3rd and 3...throw a bomb.

I hate the Steelers wasted offenses. That was stupid playcalling. Antonio is good, but that would have had to have been a perfect pass. Vic overthrew him.

it is because i feel at 3 yards, it's a free first down to brown if he just does an out and in or an in and out. who is going to cover him? he's so shifty against man coverage and reads zones so well if the QB puts a decent ball out there its easy.

Doorman

Commercial

Kickoff out back of endzone

Commercial

World's greatest sport.

I've been out of town since Thursday, so I missed the entirety of the Lions game and only heard about what happened while driving home Sunday night. Got some thoughts, but I think I'll save it for the next thread after MNF is over. Here's hoping we get some quality Fuckball tonight!

Top Bottom