• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I had to talk about pizza in class for an example about opinions. I brought up the Grapes on pizza thing and you'll be proud to know that not all hope has been lost and every kid thought that was the nastiest shit in the world.

How do they feel about ketchup on everything?

jakncoke

Banned
helmansreal22oz.jpg

cant say no

it does matter. obviously not t o new fans who couldn't experience it but this cards team is meaningless just like all the rest. does anyone really remember the cards having a couple good years when warner was there? no, because they didn't seal the deal with a championship or have continued success. cards will likely be in the playoffs this year, lose their first game, and no one will speak of/remember the 2015 cards. that's just how it is! the reality of the situation is if you don't win championships, no one remembers your team or your franchise. cards are in the same group as the browns/lions/etc: an irrelevant franchise to this point in time. could these teams develop into meaningful franchises? it's possible! but not right now

You're not wrong about that, for the most part. The exception is that good teams are talked about more each season and it changes the kind of conversations had for match ups and a team's potential in seasons where the teams are largely filled with the same players. The Sea Hawks for example are still considered a top team by many and expected to win the division by most because of what they've done the last two years with the same players. They are awful so far this year but not looked at that way because of success despite not winning last year. If you jump ten years then you're right, people won't remember much outside the winners besides maybe what teams were good for stretch and kept making the play offs. But I'm not talking about anytime but right now. This Cardinal team is very good and has a chance to be a champion. Maybe they'll meet your standards for relevance and maybe they won't, too early for either of us to say. You've already shifted from thinking we wouldn't make the playoffs to making it now though ;)

Also, do you still like the Giants and Falcons more after one barely beat your trash team when we blowed you the fuck out and the other struggled mightily against the Redskins? People rag on who we've played but the Falcons have been playing the NFC East and the Texans ffs and barely winning most of those matches! Whatever, you just have no concept of who's good. It's ok ;)

Sanjuro

Wes is and will forever be the king of Browns-GAF you sacks of shit.

No one and I repeat NO ONE will take that crown from him.

You can cry all you want but Wes runs this ship period.

BG is a usurper who got exposed when he tried to steal the crown. Josh Gordon smoked weed for BG's sins.

Smalls is from Browns-Age.

fJULRV2.gif

You know what, fuck it, vote for me

People who like anime will have their own half of town they're free to roam around in, everyone else gets their own half, and if you intersect you know what you're getting into so it's your own fault if you don't like what you see
BG and Dutch will be co-VPs, serving half a day each everyday
Bread will be Secretary of State
RBH will be Secretary of Fun
Kave Secretary of Sad
Only good food allowed
You want to watch, do, like anything else? Does it harm anyone else? If not, do it.
Only thing that won't be respected is 1) it harming anyone else and 2) FanDuel ads, both of which are punishable by death

WedgeX

Banned
Kas has some explaining to do

The Detroit sports media is already on the "burn it to the ground" train.

Owner Martha Ford apparently isn't pleased.

But it shouldn't stop at head coach Jim Caldwell. He's the highest-ranked organizational face that anyone sees. He's the highest-ranked organizational figure at whom reporters can fire questions.

Ford needs to put on notice team president Tom Lewand, general manager Martin Mayhew and every other football employee who has fattened themselves at the family trough for years.

Firing Caldwell accomplishes nothing unless Lewand and Mayhew join him in the unemployment line. It's crazy singling out the head coach without holding those who hired him equally responsible.

And while Caldwell wouldn't specifically use the Q-word (quit) when describing his players' utter lack of interest, he said there were those who didn't give 100% against the Cardinals. That's intolerable. He benched Stafford in the third quarter. True franchise quarterbacks aren't benched. But this was a direct message from the head coach to ownership that Lewand and Mayhew screwed up in squeezing square Stafford into the round franchise-quarterback role.

Line_HTX

You know what, fuck it, vote for me

People who like anime will have their own half of town they're free to roam around in, everyone else gets their own half, and if you intersect you know what you're getting into so it's your own fault if you don't like what you see
BG and Dutch will be co-VPs, serving half a day each everyday
Bread will be Secretary of State
RBH will be Secretary of Fun
Kave Secretary of Sad
Only good food allowed
You want to watch, do, like anything else? Does it harm anyone else? If not, do it.
Only thing that won't be respected is 1) it harming anyone else and 2) FanDuel ads, both of which are punishable by death

Are you going to Swift Curse people who break the law?

You're not wrong about that, for the most part. The exception is that good teams are talked about more each season and it changes the kind of conversations had for match ups and a team's potential in seasons where the teams are largely filled with the same players. The Sea Hawks for example are still considered a top team by many and expected to win the division by most because of what they've done the last two years with the same players. They are awful so far this year but not looked at that way because of success despite not winning last year. If you jump ten years then you're right, people won't remember much outside the winners besides maybe what teams were good for stretch and kept making the play offs. But I'm not talking about anytime but right now. This Cardinal team is very good and has a chance to be a champion. Maybe they'll meet your standards for relevance and maybe they won't, too early for either of us to say. You've already shifted from thinking we wouldn't make the playoffs to making it now though ;)

Also, do you still like the Giants and Falcons more after one barely beat your trash team when we blowed you the fuck out and the other struggled mightily against the Redskins? People rag on who we've played but the Falcons have been playing the NFC East and the Texans ffs and barely winning most of those matches! Whatever, you just have no concept of who's good. It's ok ;)

whereas you want to crown the cards already, i'm looking at long term. just talk to me after the season is over and lets see if i was right or not!

p.s.

i didn't think the seahawks/rams would be as bad as they are right now

Racist ass SAO loving slut Wienke.

Tru
http://youtu.be/eQpmXTQbu44

xfyPh5y.gif

These animu allegations is a mudslinging campaign from the RBH PAC. Desperate tactics from a desperate man with a smoldering ruin of a crotch.

#saynotobadpuns

#firesafety

#Weinkehasawifeu
#wherethereissmokethereisfire

Euro or no, it'll be a cold day in hell before I let there be a mayo sympathiser in charge of NFL-GAF.

Damn straight.

Wes is and will forever be the king of Browns-GAF you sacks of shit.

No one and I repeat NO ONE will take that crown from him.

You can cry all you want but Wes runs this ship period.

BG is a usurper who got exposed when he tried to steal the crown. Josh Gordon smoked weed for BG's sins.

Hey Wes, can you turn left here to avoid the Anim..

220px-T.S.G.B._Helm.JPG

He's gone Kave.. Much like the hopes and dreams of Jim Harbaugh walking back into the 49rs locker room.. He is gone and not coming back. We need to move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpR8r0D2EyY

whereas you want to crown the cards already, i'm looking at long term. just talk to me after the season is over and lets see if i was right or not!
I'm not trying to crown us, I've constantly posted how much I respect and am concerned about the Packers. I think there's absolutely no question we're the top 2 teams in the NFC, however. I'm also not ready to suggest the Chickens won't turn things around and I will definitely respect those match ups. I said all along that the two chicken games, the Packers and Steelers were our brutal games. If Big Ben doesn't play that changes but we already lost to the Rams to make up for that.

You conveniently already changed your mind on us making the playoffs now. How many times will it change to prove you're right? ;)

Just saw your p.s., fair enough

Grexeno

Can Heath Miller really be one of the best unheralded players in the NFL if we hear this from every single announcer on every single Steelers game?

Top Bottom