• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I went to bed about the middle of the third quarter. Steelers probably gonna be that second wild card team if they can keep this up until fatty gets back.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Probably, assuming the Jets crash mid-season. Since they should get 4 wins off both my Jags and the the Texans + a few elsewhere.

Yeah just looked at the Bills and Jets schedules and they're probably in it as well since they're also playing the AFC South this season. Out of the three I'm hoping Buffalo pulls it out because small market teams have to stick together.

Diablos

America? ha, the entire world is like that, Human Life is worth nothing today...
Stop depressing me.

I will say it's outrageous that Vick is on the team. I personally don't like it at all. Ben's rapey behavior was bad enough.

He always comes back when the Steelers win a big game.

You can have him for a liter of Brady's snake oil.
I always watch the Steelers, I just don't make much of an effort to post in these threads.

You're still around?

Whoa!
Nope, I'm actually just a script.

A happy diablos?

Nope, don't like it. Rather you be stressing back in poligaf.

And you're a Pittsburgh fan... smh

Tom Brady everybody
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1123608
Football is great for taking your mind off things. We all deserve some stress-free time, even if you're a Ravens fan.

Tom Brady is a moron with a pretty face. Simple as that.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah just looked at the Bills and Jets schedules and they're probably in it as well since they're also playing the AFC South this season. Out of the three I'm hoping Buffalo pulls it out because small market teams have to stick together.

I always liked Aaron Rodgers.

Stop depressing me.

I will say it's outrageous that Vick is on the team. I personally don't like it at all. Ben's rapey behavior was bad enough.

I always watch the Steelers, I just don't make much of an effort to post in these threads.

Football is great for taking your mind off things. We all deserve some stress-free time, even if you're a Ravens fan.

Tom Brady is a moron with a pretty face. Simple as that.

1) it doesn't take too much to depress you. You know it's true.

2) steelers fans may poo-poo Vick. But he sure as hell got you all the win (bell got the dagger, but Landry jones sure as hell wasn't gonna do that fuckin scamper.) Personal failing aside. Man did his time and paid for it. (More than can be said than A.P whose crime is sure as shit more egregious)

3) agreed. But there is needing a release and cheering for Pittsburgh. That is a failure of upbringing. Parents didn't give you enough love as a child and so you stress and turn to shitsburgh?

I mean you might as well turn to alcohol. It may corrupt your body, but not your soul. I agree with you on Tom Brady, the Donald Trump supporter.

Finally, how dare you. I am a Browns fan my good man.

I hope you post here more often. It is somewhat funny to see you actually happy in all seriousness.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Racist media will ignore this while continuing to make nanobubble jokes.

Didn't that running back from Minnesota do something too? Ah shit I can't remember, I need to go check my fantasy lineup.

Tom Brady is batshit insane. Most white people from San Mateo are though to be honest!

Insane is generous. He's basically endorsing negligent manslaughter with his ignorance which makes him an asshole off the field too.

Milchjon

Insane is generous. He's basically endorsing negligent manslaughter with his ignorance which makes him an asshole off the field too.

Meh. It's idiotic, but don't act like they're selling cancer cures these days.

The worst part is that anti-concussion stuff.

JCuKyex.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Meh. It's idiotic, but don't act like they're selling cancer cures these days.

The worst part is that anti-concussion stuff.

Unless Brady completely didn't do his homework before entering into that business venture, he's endorsing the product of a guy that says he can literally help cure terminal illnesses with other products he's developed.

Milchjon

Unless Brady completely didn't do his homework before entering into that business venture, he's endorsing the product of a guy that says he can literally help cure terminal illnesses with other products he's developed.

*said

The past is not the present. Just ask Peyton.

bionic77

Can't we all agree that in a world where Dr Chang is allowed near patients, Tom Brady and his quack are the least of our problems.
You are allowed to condemn both at the same time.

I always knew Brady was a fraud ass bitch so this just confirms what I already knew about him.

The only surprise was Wussle even being a fraud. He tricked me and I thought he was legit. But he is showing his true colors now.

edit: I just got the Dr. Chang thing. That is not respectful.

Milchjon

BTW, I linked that article at least a day ago, and you guys didn't care.

And now it's the racist media that keeps it under the radar.

You guys ARE the racist media, I guess.

Hammer24

Banned
BTW, I linked that article at least a day ago, and you guys didn't care.

And now it's the racist media that keeps it under the radar.

You guys ARE the racist media, I guess.

This is a thread about American football - no one cares what Yuropeans have to say about that.

Top Bottom