• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think it'd be easier if Pats fans just said "yeah Brady is an asshole off the field and does shady shit but I like it when the Pats win so I don't give a shit beyond that"

I think it'd be easier if Pats fans just said "yeah Brady is an asshole off the field and does shady shit but I like it when the Pats win so I don't give a shit beyond that"

Football fans want to think their teams' players spend all their free time kissing babies and volunteering at church.

BigAT

That would require some combination of critical thinking, objectivity, and honesty that seemingly doesn't exist in the New England fan base.

Milchjon

That would require some combination of critical thinking, objectivity, and honesty that seemingly doesn't exist in the New England fan base.

image.php

I don't give a fuuuuuuck. I care about how he plays for my team and his good looks. Those are the important things in life, moral judgement, supporting vodoo doctors, supporting Trump is all fine as long as it isn't illegal (although supporting Trump should be illegal, but that's a different conversation).

Just like that super hot girl at the bar, who is dumb, racist and somewhat shady in general, I would still bang Brady.

Fantastic

I don't give a fuuuuuuck. I care about how he plays for my team and his good looks. Those are the important things in life, moral judgement, supporting vodoo doctors, supporting Trump is all fine as long as it isn't illegal (although supporting Trump should be illegal, but that's a different conversation).

Just like that super hot girl at the bar, who is dumb, racist and somewhat shady in general, I would still bang Brady.

Fantastic

It's hard trying to be your friend,

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So Dutch and Gata are on record as being reasonable fans with a brain.

Anyone else want to go on record? Come on Pats fans, just admit you like rooting for the bad guy here

Anyone else want to go on record? Come on Pats fans, just admit you like rooting for the bad guy here

One in the other thread (I have a good memory of who's a fan of what).

Cmon guys, you're embarrassing yourselves. There is no reason to defend Brady on this, he's a rich white boy who thinks alternative medicine is going to save his body from over a decade and a half of the most brutal sport in America.

Let him have his bliss and avocado icecream.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

racist bad guy

why do you all keep forgetting to add that?

Vyer

honestly, all the other football shit talking stuff aside, this is the first thing that actually makes me dislike Mr. Brady.

I have a real low opinion of that snake oil bullshit.

Top Bottom