• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Mindlog

The owner wants to leave and his lease is up, but the league has a policy that they won't allow teams to move when the current city will build a new stadium. So STL is really trying to shame the league but getting the financing in order for a new stadium, forcing them to keep the Rams there, or moving another team there

e: Shad Khan tried to buy the Rams once. He is from southern Illinois and the thought is he'll move the Jags once he has shown that the market isn't viable for revenue growth
That's not a bad shakeup.
St. Louis to LA.
Jacksonville to St. Louis.
New England to Old England.
Atlanta to Mexico.

Who says no?

Fantomex

LA stadium update. Jerry Jones really loves the Kroenke plan

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-meetings-la-20151007-story.html

It's already a successful season. Playoffs are just a craps table

People who are good business men love the Kroenke deal because he's basically putting his millions into it and not asking for handouts or permission. When someone is willing to live and dive by their ideas it exudes a lot more confidence. Spanos has and always will be a cheapskate. The Raidees had their time in the sun, they should stay in Oakland. All their gang member supporters are now in jail or dead. or currently trying to solve their welfare or drug problems, Hi Chan!

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I think they should just move the Raiders to LA and no one else. Fuck this 2-team-1-city bullshit.

Edit: I think the Bengals are ready for their first Bungle.

but aren't you the idiot for staying with someone you know cheats on you?

oh right, he has money so of course she would never leave him

don't be suckin' no dicks for a couple weeks then!

Ding ding ding. She has that "oh they just side chicks, and he only loves me" crap. But let be real if he really loved your ass there wouldn't be any side chicks.

I think they should just move the Raiders to LA and no one else. Fuck this 2-team-1-city bullshit.

Edit: I think the Bengals are ready for their first Bungle.

Ideally, Mark Davis' broke ass would sell the Raiders to someone with money and they would build a new stadium in Oakland or somewhere adjacent, but that seems like a pipe dream. At least put the Raiders in LA then. St. Louis Raiders just sounds wrong.

Spinluck

but aren't you the idiot for staying with someone you know cheats on you?

oh right, he has money so of course she would never leave him

don't be suckin' no dicks for a couple weeks then!

I'd imagine quite a few relationships/marriages among pro athletes are like this.

I mean they travel, are rich, and in some cases pretty attractive dudes. I mean, come on...

Unless you're Russell you're getting that work in.

Fantomex

I'd imagine quite a few relationships/marriages among pro athletes are like this.

I mean they travel, are rich, and in some cases pretty attractive dudes. I mean, come on...

Unless you're Russell you're getting that work in.

Oh so you forget Tebow just like that? I see how it is.

Zeke

The owner wants to leave and his lease is up, but the league has a policy that they won't allow teams to move when the current city will build a new stadium. So STL is really trying to shame the league but getting the financing in order for a new stadium, forcing them to keep the Rams there, or moving another team there

e: Shad Khan tried to buy the Rams once. He is from southern Illinois and the thought is he'll move the Jags once he has shown that the market isn't viable for revenue growth
Jags are locked into a 30 yr lease they aren't going anywhere soon. Didn't they just dump a bunch of money into the stadium too? New big screens and pools :jnc jax did it right locking them into a long term lease not only that but from the little I read it's pretty air tight. Breaking the lease early would cost Kahn a pretty penny
St Louis Raiders?
Don't hold your breath Davis already said no to that idea. For the raiders it's either Oakland, LA or SA. If Stan gets the nod to move to la Oakland has to put something together asap. I read that Stan wants to build a two team stadium. If that's the case I could see the chargers moving in with Stan. I really don't think the league wants the raiders in la. Stan and spanos have deep pockets Mark Davis doesn't.

Not sure if Tate will fit in with the Ravens. What's his prior criminal history look like?

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...te-caught-in-3-am-visit-to-top-pot-doughnuts/

Seahawks rookie Golden Tate was a little late for National Doughnut Day, which was last Friday.

And he arrived a little too early for Top Pot Doughnuts cafe in Bellevue. It doesn’t open until 7 a.m. on Saturdays.

So when Tate and a friend found their way into the cafe at about 3 a.m. on Saturday, timing became a problem and precipitated a visit from the Bellevue Police officers and a warning for trespassing.

He's gonna have to do more than that. Maybe he'll fuck Flacco's wife.

I heard he like white girls.

Look at Tate.

kambam.0.gif

RELAYER

Banned
Sounds like Roddy White wants to be traded because he is not getting touches.

F**k Ronny.

We get off to a 4-0 start, everyone's stoked, and then he's got to start bitching.
Who really needs a receiver? Ravens? He can get traded to them and get all the catches he wants.

Poor Roddy no one cares about his bitch ass now that they have Julio. Plus Dan Quinn is taking them places... unlike that other dumb fuck they had for a coach.

RELAYER

Banned
Roddy White sucks. I'm surprised it took Falcons-Age this long to realize it.

He's a pretty good blocker, he's just old. We know it.
He was aight back in the day though. Lots of good 3rd down memories.
But now Matt can just stare down Julio every play so it doesn't really matter what Roddy is doing.

Eleuin

I've never seen someone squander their career by relying solely on their physical ability quite like White, get fucked breh

inb4 stafford

Milchjon

Donté Stallworth @DonteStallworth

Brady actually paid practice squad and look team guys if they picked him off in practice. http://twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/status/651374235311558657 …

Rich Hill ‏@PP_Rich_Hill

Belichick proposed 4 changes to competition committee prior to 2014. Two are fully active, one is in process, other is full play challenge.

Da Gods. But I guess Tanne doesn't have a 100M contract to throw money around.

Top Bottom