• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

jbug617

Banned
Also wtf is a Seattle hot dog?

I think this. Cream Cheese is the difference
Seattle%2Bdog.jpg

This man knows what I'm talking about.

Yea Wynn is beast. We had a message room, in our suite. God damn... you bet your ass I called up a masseuse. My boy actually went down to their gift store and bought the pillow that they have in the room cost him like $250 but whatever he said it was worth. I don't know about that but fuck....

Line_HTX

Omnia is the new night club at Caesars... and I've been there twice and love it. MRSA is just a little bitch. I put it up with Marquee, Encore/XS as the best ones in Vegas. Above Hakkassan, Light, Drais etc...

Ahh, okay.

That hotdog doesn't look... bad or anything. Grilled onions are nice.

Fantomex

Yea Wynn is beast. We had a message room, in our suite. God damn... you bet your ass I called up a masseuse. My boy actually went down to their gift store and bought the pillow that they have in the room cost him like $250 but whatever he said it was worth. I don't know about that but fuck....

That's what I'm taking bout. Go big or go home, it's Vegas! Dude, when you leave the Wynn, you really feel like Tony Stark or Obama. I was coming out the hotel like:
tumblr_ntz8lcgxmt1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

That's what I'm taking bout. Go big or go home, it's Vegas! Dude, when you leave the Wynn, you really feel like Tony Stark or Obama. I was coming out the hotel like:
tumblr_ntz8lcgxmt1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

Yea... the shitty old hotels like TI, Mirage, etc.. gotta really step their shit up. I think this the only one I found of my room at Wynn. 12th man flag included lol. There two room to the left and right too but that was the living room.

Fantomex

Yea... the shitty old hotels like TI, Mirage, etc.. gotta really step their shit up. I think this the only one I found of my room at Wynn. 12th man flag included lol. There two room to the left and right too but that was the living room.

That room you got is badass, especially the openness
The rumor is that every room at The Wynn is baller status. I can't wait to go. I don't even gamble, I just enjoy the shows, shop and watch my cousins at the tables. Spa, pool and facilities are amazing there. No need to gamble for me, I just get pampered.

That room you got is badass, especially the openness
The rumor is that every room at The Wynn is baller status. I can't wait to go. I don't even gamble, I just enjoy the shows, shop and watch my cousins at the tables. Spa, pool and facilities are amazing there. No need to gamble for me, I just get pampered.

And no kids allowed too right?

Fuck them chris, we'll go to Vegas, we can bring that degenerate Titans fan too.

Fantomex isn't invited, we already filled the quota of Spanish speaking Dolphins fan.
Damn another week of Vegas? Just keep me away from the Sports Book on Sundays. I enjoyed rhe last two weekends there

Damn another week of Vegas? Just keep me away from the Sports Book on Sundays. I enjoyed rhe last two weekends there

Last time this big ass guy came up to me he was wearing Seahawks shit. And you know he watched with me and my group. He was like I used to play for the Bears. I'm like the Chicago Bears? NFL team? He was like yup. He said he was a offensive lineman but I forgot his name. Dude must be at least in his 60's by now.

Last time this big ass guy came up to me he was wearing Seahawks shit. And you know he watched with me and my group. He was like I used to play for the Bears. I'm like the Chicago Bears? NFL team? He was like yup. He said he was a offensive lineman but I forgot his name. Dude must be at least in his 60's by now.

It's crazy who you would meet at the Sports Book. And they're just chilling and rooting like any other person would. Saw Canseco, Grandma Ma LJ. Even met ex wrestlers

Top Bottom