• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Miracle

Seahawks ripped his heart out last year in the NFC Championship game. It was brutal.

And for a lot of other Packers fans. My friend's father is a huge Packers fan (his entire man cave is a bunch of Packers posters, news clips, Packers memorabilia all over the pace, apparel in closets, has his stock thing framed, etc), and his reaction to that loss...oh man. I wish I was there to see it.

I think this. Cream Cheese is the difference
Seattle%2Bdog.jpg

When you are hungry that shit looks good :(

squicken

Hardy was never convicted. NC has a weird pretrial thing where a judge rules on the evidence in criminal trials, but the defendant can still request a jury trial. Hardy did, settled with his victim, and she didn't show for his jury trial. The state had to drop the charges

So what can the league do? He is legally guilty of no crime. They tried to suspend him for 10 games, he got it reduced to 4, and even that really was too much speaking purely from a legal POV

So it's up to fans and advertisers to pressure owners and tell them that winning isn't everything. Not to employ the guy. But fans only really care about winning, no matter what they say they care about. So there can be columns and internet outrage. But when those same columnist turn around and say the coaches suck and Jerry is an idiot after they go 6-10, well, they are part of the problem

The Hardy thing is one of those deals where the owners themselves have to take a principled stand against putting that guy on their team. For all his flaws, the Texans' owner is one of those owners who won't have a guy like that on his team. He's just not going to win that way. And every losing streak brings out the talk radio crowd saying the team doesn't have enough criminals

Tabris

You know the one thing I really appreciate about NFL GAF fans is - they don't cheer for divisional opponents ever unless it's a case where a divisional opponent can knock out another divisional opponent, or just for fantasy consideration only.

It's so weird to me when I see people cheer for divisional opponents.

Tabris

Also, ActStriker, it's been 5 weeks and not a single time has an AFC West team been featured in your OPs. What do you have against the AFC West?

You know the one thing I really appreciate about NFL GAF fans is - they don't cheer for divisional opponents ever unless it's a case where a divisional opponent can knock out another divisional opponent, or just for fantasy consideration only.

It's so weird to me when I see people cheer for divisional opponents.

This week I am rooting the Pigeons, Cheaters, and Saints...Giants win, rest of the division has to look up at us..

Fantasy Updates!:

Standings for Pick'ems Sponsored by Taco Bell™ Top 15

Standings for Pick'ems (Confidence) Top 15

Survivors Eliminated Week 4

NFL-Gaf Fantasy - Sponsored by Taco Bell™ Week 1 Results

Standings after Week 2

RIP My fantasy team

First in points, only 2-2. Meanwhile the guy 10th in points is somehow 4-0....

Malalaw

Morning friends!

Just 11 hours until I begin my 4 day weekend. So glad I get to start it off with that barnburner of a game this evening.

Beach

Morning all

Greg Hardy is a scary dude, and I don't mean that in any good way. At least AP and Ray Rice were sort of apologetic..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Morning all

Greg Hardy is a scary dude, and I don't mean that in any good way. At least AP and Ray Rice were sort of apologetic..

My understanding is that AP has never been apologetic and refuses to associate himself with anyone who thinks he did something wrong

Line_HTX

Good morning, you shits~

Fuck you, squicken. That is the stupidest requirement to win I've ever heard. A losing streak should never mean we don't have enough of those people. That is a terrible culture to set and you fucking know it.

Morning crew must be sleeping in

We've got foosball tonight!

Or fuckball anyway

Most definitely fuckball. Who will be less worse? :Jnc

CQzCG0NWIAAyywP.jpg:large

I am Ready For Thursday Night Fuckery!

Enjoy the train wreck one and all!

I'll be enjoying the ALDS Game 1, thank you.

=D

Of course, I can't help myself and I'll tune in because it's what I do and I'll post here even though I say I won't... T_T

jmdajr

I'll be enjoying the ALDS Game 1, thank you.

=D

Of course, I can't help myself and I'll tune in because it's what I do and I'll post here even though I say I won't... T_T

I have no cable and it's not over the air, so outside an illegal stream I can't watch the Stros until game 4 which will be on FOX.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Matt Hasselbeck flew to Houston planning to start for #Colts, source says. Andrew Luck will throw pregame, but Hasselbeck expected to start

fuckball engaged

BigAT

Colts/Texans will feature two quarterbacks that wouldn't start on any other team in the NFL.

On Thursday no less!

Top Bottom