• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

This post is sponsored by Trejo.
Prison-5.gif

I forgot someone had to win that shit of a division. Ravens suck... Browns are the Browns, and Bengals are the Bengals. See I usually can count on Steelers/Ravens but we can't this year. Oh well another year of Bengals getting a first round playoff home game and losing.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've already accepted that there won't be playoff Flacco to stop Brady in the playoffs.

And I don't trust a Wade Phillips-led D against Brady.

Miracle

Can we break the news to 1995 selves that a team consisting of Randy Johnson, Jay Buhner, Edgar, ARod and Griffey Jr. won zero world series'?

AND Tino Martinez.

Sweet Jesus that Mariners team was crazy stacked. How the hell did they not win with that? Did all the other pitchers besides Big Unit suck?

Heretic's posts are akin to MRSA's posts.

They're killing the Giants confirmed.

Oh, I couldn't tell from the reflection of the glass from that pic you took.

That wasn't me. Or my Beamer.

That's from a Panthers beat writer's Twitter.
But he is black too. SUUUUUUUUUUUPER light skin, but black all the same.

A valid point and certainly one way to look at the numbers. Looking at it that way probably explains why the Eagles' line seems to be absurdly low as run blockers in 2013 and 2014. They deserve to be higher than the bottom third.

But I still believe that the offensive line and rushing scheme was not quite as good as everyone thought back then and people are too quick to forget how good Shady was.

This is super late, but yeah, it's definitely why their numbers were so low. The way FO grades run blocking is precisely counter to the way Chip Kelly wanted his run blocking to work. The general problem I have with FO is that they try to apply statistics to football in blanket ways in an immature and seemingly apish imitation of the way statistics apply to baseball. The problem that they fail to acknowledge is that football is a completely dynamic game and much harder to reduce down to metrics than baseball is. Shoehorning analytical stats on to it which fit some scenarios but completely break in others is not the way to do it. It's why, in some sense, you have to respect the PFF approach of being more subjective about it more than you can respect FO. Both are generally dog shit at drawing good conclusions however.

Miracle

Suck is a nice way of putting it. They were all complete and utter ass outside of Randy.

Yeah that's literally the only explanation I could think of for that team. Basically a stacked hitting team with only one good pitcher.

A shame they couldn't retain all their hitters. Especially Tino when he left literally the year Arod completely blew up. I bet 96 would have been a lot different if Tino was still with the Mariners.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FbkTX2bnis

Immediately thought of this

Okay Alger Hiss.

Disrespectful

In legal terms, this is called perjury.

Very disrespectful

How do you know of the weaboo polical party? Only insiders know of that name, while pure blooded non-animu's like MRSA would call it the Animu Party.

Numerous insiders post here and discuss the goings on of animus

Line_HTX

I wanted to post some Prison School but the thread would get shut down.

I wasn't around because I was in other places during the offseason, but you should've been canned for Hestia. Awful tastes.

That wasn't me. Or my Beamer.

That's from a Panthers beat writer's Twitter.
But he is black too. SUUUUUUUUUUUPER light skin, but black all the same.

If I may, you're Super Light as well?

Mr. McCarthy I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with the weaboo political party or supported their cause in any way.

You said clearly that you liked Leafa. As a blonde enthusiast, you are EXILED from liking blondes.

Numerous insiders post here and discuss the goings on of animus

The London game was trash, what did you expect us to talk about?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wasn't around because I was in other places during the offseason, but you should've been canned for Hestia. Awful tastes.

If I may, you're Super Light as well?

You said clearly that you liked Leafa. As a blonde enthusiast, you are EXILED from liking blondes.

The London game was trash, what did you expect us to talk about?

You don't exile me, as president of Texans GAF I exile you!

Nothing but 2D women left for you!

Line_HTX

Cubbies! Blackhawks season began today. Who needs the Bears? :(

What's the update on Kane, if I may ask?

Hestia is awesome. My regret this offseason was not pushing Chiyo from Nozaki-kun.

Seo or Kashima is fine. None of that Chiyo Paras nonsense.

You don't exile me, as president of Texans GAF I exile you!

Nothing but 2D women left for you!

You were replaced by me before the season started, sucka. You're not even around most of the time! >:p

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What's the update on Kane, if I may ask?

Seo or Kashima is fine. None of that Chiyo Paras nonsense.

You were replaced by me before the season started, sucka. You're not even around most of the time! >:p

Work has been busy lately.

I'm in pretty hot water at work though so who knows, maybe I'll have a lot more free time soon!

Top Bottom