• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That sucks Weinke, I hope things improve at work.

Well, I hope you're not in hot water soon, whatever's going on. Best of luck!

Thanks guys! Just been coasting professionally for a while and I think it has caught up to me.

tumblr_nb6z8phxTw1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Wienke we know the truth.

I feel like you guys are making light of my weabooitis in remission.

Weabooitis preserves viginity in millions of men every year and corrupts the minds of hard working Americans. It's a serious life threatening condition that requires extensive treatment. About one in 20 Americans are infected and thousands upon thousands of new cases are diagnosed every year. Someone you know or are related to are suffering with this disease. Many cases go undiagnosed and, if left untreated, eventually leads to sleeping in jeans and marrying pillows.

So you should stop and think real hard before passing such serious accusations at another poster because this is no laughing matter.

MRSA

Banned
I hate wearing jeans all together, cannot fathom wearing them to sleep; even when I'm high as fuck or drunker than jak, first thing I do is take off my pants.

https://twitter.com/hawkblogger/status/651753775380725760

Your two starting Seahawks WRs: @DougBaldwinJr 20 catchable targets. 100% catch rate @chopchop_15 16 catchable targets. 100% catch rate

Maybe Russ needs to throw more catchable balls. Jimmy is at 100% too.

I listened to their first song on their album, Beautiful, its actually not bad. Then the rest of it becomes pure garbage tier of pure music they blast at the clubs that I cannot tolerate.

You need to go with CDY and myself. Plurify your ass.

Fantomex

Actually I might be in Vegas on the 22-24 or in Seattle; haven't decided.

Pffft. You know the cocktail waitresses don't come around that much for free drinks at the nickel slots. And they're probably booked at your circus circus. Step your money game up and stay at The Bellagio you uncultured degenerate goat.

MRSA

Banned
Pffft. You know the cocktail waitresses don't come around that much for free drinks at the nickel slots. And they're probably booked at your circus circus. Step your money game up and stay at The Bellagio you uncultured degenerate goat.

You know when you got two kids you gotta downgrade to the penny slots you broke as biiiiiitch.

I actually didn't like The Bellagio, Caesars' Palace is still my favorite, but fuck Omnia. Probably the worst I've stayed at was Cosmo, fuck that place, walls are thin as fuck.

My view at Bellagio last month. Wynn still my favorite and I think I've been at almost every spot on the strip.
He'll shoot you

I've been shot at. Meh.

I forgot someone had to win that shit of a division. Ravens suck... Browns are the Browns, and Bengals are the Bengals. See I usually can count on Steelers/Ravens but we can't this year. Oh well another year of Bengals getting a first round playoff home game and losing.

Dont worry friend. Now's the time of the season where the Ravens pull back to .500, get me optimistic again, only to dash my spirits once and for all. We can beat the Browns and Niners. The track is already in place.

Now, I'm beginning totally think that a trade for a legitimate WR will somehow fix both our offense and our defense. That getting Golden Tate, or Roddy White, to go with SSS, and a finally healthy (maybe? In a few weeks?) Breshad Perriman, will be good enough.

They've tricked me again.

Fantomex

You know when you got two kids you gotta downgrade to the penny slots you broke as biiiiiitch.

I actually didn't like The Bellagio, Caesars' Palace is still my favorite, but fuck Omnia.

Caesars Palace? That dump? I mean it would probably be the greatest place on earth to a hillbilly like eznark, but man. That place is more run down than the big girls you chase at 3 am coming out of IHOP. Go to the Venezian, Bellagio or The Wynn and get cultured you basic ass biiiiiiiiitch.

Top Bottom