• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Malalaw

Looks like I'm going to my first convention next weekend. Girlfriend wants to go as part of her bday gift. Louisiana comic con.

pBgE5tR.jpg

uoWcxAO.jpg

This was my life yesterday.

One other thing that has pissed me off about Philbin is that they bring on these WRs and TEs to help Tannehill, yet he doesn't utilize them? The fuck happened to Devante Parker?

What an awful, awful, coach he was. I feel sorry for whichever team that looks at him.

jbug617

Banned
Pats give Dion Lewis a 2yr extension.
@FieldYates: Filed to ESPN: the Patriots have signed RB Dion Lewis to a 2-year contract extension through the 2017 season, per a league source.

@FieldYates: Lewis' deal: $600k signing bonus, base salaries of $800k in '16, $1.2M in '17. Can earn up to $1.8M in incentives from 2016-2017.

One other thing that has pissed me off about Philbin is that they bring on these WRs and TEs to help Tannehill, yet he doesn't utilize them? The fuck happened to Devante Parker?

What an awful, awful, coach he was. I feel sorry for whichever team that looks at him.

Greg Jennings took all his snaps since he's a good friend.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
the little one is down for his nap, I hope he sleeps for his normal 2+ hours. time to relax.

Malalaw

the little one is down for his nap, I hope he sleeps for his normal 2+ hours. time to relax.

My two month old stays up from like 5am to 9pm without a nap sometimes. Sometimes he pretends like he's about to fall asleep, then he farts alot and just stares at me...then shits up a storm.

Weekends I get a break because he goes visit his grandparents.

"We want the ball and we're gonna score!" got another start?

Christ what a shitshow on store for us tonight.

Anywho, it's my birthday. I feel ancient

EDIT:I just saw Shirted Dutch. :(

Spinluck

Who are you, Kas? Not even watching your team smh

I don't miss games often, but I rather make more money than watch this.

It is not like I am sleeping through them like Rag. I will get the updates from him and Squick on Twitter while I'm at work (Mech too as he reluctantly watches).

Long sleeves and everything.

This is worst than finding out that Luck is fraud.

"We want the ball and we're gonna score!" got another start?

Christ what a shitshow on store for us tonight.

Anywho, it's my birthday. I feel ancient

Literally the only thing remotely interesting about this game is if Foster returns to form with more carries.

Doomsayer

Greg Hardy is some shit man, I don't understand how he is still playing in the NFL.

...Then I think about it and remember there are literally murderers who have continued to play in the NFL.

At the risk of sounding like an after-school special; this is honestly the worst season of Football I've watched in a long time. Last week had some better games, but the previous 3 weeks have been absolutely awful. Just in terms of competition and entertainment. Most of the games have been entertaining because of how terrible they are.

Top Bottom