• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Hindl

gonna try this Star Wars beta for the first time on PS4

I know nothing about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6d27i7t89w

Ugh I had absolutely no intentions of getting this game, I'm not really big on shooters and I'm not a huge SW fan either. But I saw the Giant Bomb guys do a run through of Hoth and being able to get into a snowspeeder and do the harpoon around the AT-AT looked so good. And it reminded me of when I did the same thing in either an N64 or GameCube Star Wars game. Except this was them doing it on their own. I might have to get this game

cdyhybrid

Brian Billick: Eagles players don't like the way Chip Kelly does things

During a podcast interview with two former scouts this week, Billick said that he's talked to several Eagles players and those players revealed to him that they're not "real fond" of the way Kelly does things.

"This thing is a powder keg ready to blow up, because as you guys know, you talk to the players, I've done their games, even when they're 10-6 the last two years, the players aren't real fond of the way they do business and the way they practice," Billick said on the Move the Sticks podcast. "They feel like they're being treated like college players."

Billick, who coached the Ravens to a win in Super Bowl XXXV, also added that he believes you'll see more and more Eagles players rip Kelly if Philly doesn't turn its season around.

"When you're winning 10 games, you're not going to rock the boat," Billick said. "But if this continues, much like the players that have gone, we're going to start hearing the chipping away from within with the players, and unfortunately it'll be under the 'anonymous' tag to begin with."

I think that interview is taken a little out of context. I listen to Move the Sticks every week and didn't get the sense that Billick was ripping Kelly or suggesting that he is losing the team.

eznark

Banned
It's funny because every player that talks about the situation publicly has nothing but positive things to say openly. Also, Billick is the only one with these sources? Not one member of the local press in Philly, which has been going ape on Chip Kelly in the past two weeks, has a single source backing up this claim?

no way

Well obviously they are going to, but you can always pick up the negativity if it's a "powderkeg" situation. You'll get people not taking blame on themselves, you'll get people saying they should have gotten more attention, etc. The closest thing to that all season has been Demarco Murray saying he should get more carries, to which Chip Kelly responded, basically, "He's right, it's my bad." It's not hard to read players who are actually upset when they give statements. It's usually also not hard to find multiple sources claiming discontent.

eznark

Banned
Well obviously they are going to, but you can always pick up the negativity if it's a "powderkeg" situation. You'll get people not taking blame on themselves, you'll get people saying they should have gotten more attention, etc. The closest thing to that all season has been Demarco Murray saying he should get more carries, to which Chip Kelly responded, basically, "He's right, it's my bad." It's not hard to read players who are actually upset when they give statements. It's usually also not hard to find multiple sources claiming discontent.

I remember when people said the same thing about Deion's Harbaugh reports last year.

Mudcrab

Tonight's game might be the last game ever played.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1122024

Have Freeman shoot it out of the sky

Pt9GEZ7.gif

Hey Cdy, a cute girl I know from HS who likes football, video games and wearing costumes is going to Kaskade. Just keep asking girls if their name is Julie and eventually you should find her.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Have Freeman shoot it out of the sky

http://i.imgur.com/Pt9GEZ7.gif?w=600[IMG][/QUOTE]

The man would be a king. He'd have all the Taco Bell he could ever want.

[quote="8 X 11 Printer Paper, post: 181098096"]We will build a statue in their honor, in Detroit.[/QUOTE]

With bradys luck we'd find out 500 years later that they ended up on an alien planet and helped them develop football where the pats won 10 alien super bowls.

I gotta write this down cause it seems like a great cartoon.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wasn't there an eagle on defense complaining about practices being too much last year?

Yeah. Only difference is that Harbaugh was successful before he went to Michigan, whereas Chip will have wasted his opportunity before bolting to Texas.

I thought that success was winning a SB? Both guys inherited bad teams and got them to the playoffs, neither guy won a SB. Hards inherited a team with a great D that had a terrible coach before him. Chip took over a bad team that a good coach couldnt win with and got double digit wins both years.

cdyhybrid

I thought that success was winning a SB? Both guys inherited bad teams and got them to the playoffs, neither guy won a SB. Hards inherited a team with a great D that had a terrible coach before him. Chip took over a bad team that a good coach couldnt win with and got double digit wins both years.

Harbaugh took a team QBed by Colin Kaepernick to the Super Bowl. Might be the greatest coaching achievement of our lifetimes.

bionic77

i watched the Tested hands on video with the new Surface and I had two thoughts about it.

First of all it is an amazingly well engineered product. It is fucking mind-blowing to an old like me that the best PC hardware is being made by MS in 2015. Just watching a brief hands on I was blown away by supposedly minor things like the hinge (a minor thing on its surface but they fucking killed it and it will really make the use of the thing easier throughout its lifetime, very Applesque) and it really shows what a sad state the rest of the PC market is in. I think MS was hoping when they released the first Surface that it would help innovate and lead the way for the rest of the PC industry, but that has not happened that I can see and most of the stuff being made is still shit.

Secondly and getting back to the engineering of the product, does anyone know what connector they use between the keyboard and the screen? I wonder if it is the newest thunderbolt (is anything else fast enough to drive graphics?) or if MS came up with their own standard?

Seeing MS kill it on hardware makes me wonder if this is their first step on the road to being more like Apple (hardware and software in one package)? Again that is mind-blowing for an old nerd like me. Back when I was a diehard PC user this would be blasphemy of the highest order and this is what the apple fans used to say and still say, that you get the best of both worlds.

Harbaugh took a team QBed by Colin Kaepernick to the Super Bowl. Might be the greatest coaching achievement of our lifetimes.

Please give Chip Kap those first 2 years rather then Foles and see how he does. Plus harbs had the best defense in the league by far handed to him. Reid left things really bare on the defensive side when Chip took over.

Bowser

So now GAF is unblocked at work...but the actual posting function is still blocked ;_;

Silent browsing is better than nothing I guess...

Top Bottom