• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

jmdajr

Holy Fuck!

I don't know how I rank this Texans loss. Maybe not as bad Rosencopter, or VY scoring on the last play. But it was BAD. Luckily I didn't have to witness this one in person.

Good for Andre Johnson going to a team that finds ways to win even with trash. The geriatrics still found a way to win even with their 40 year old QB, "literally on his death bed."

We are on the fast track to a top five pick but then what? QB can't fix this. Run the ball and play good defense they said. The whole team is poop!

You have teams triple teaming Watt and double teaming Clowney with his one good knee while the rest do god knows what. We are never going to have a good Special teams. Plus, the idiotic penalties we get even when we find a rhythm is pathetic. We keep finding new ways to lose.

Speaking of, Hopkins just scored a lot of points on me in Fantasy. yay!

Holy Fuck!

I don't know how I rank this Texans loss.

I have the perfect ranking system!

bB8NDFJ.gif
's

out of 5.

Zeke

Morning sluts! I read that Marbury thread in ot scrolling down waiting for bionic and was not disappointed.

Line_HTX

jmdajr, I rank this one two Hoyers out of ten.

The VY OT TD remains the worst because of all the cheering.

Rosencopter was just a straight up 4-chan troll the entire final 4:04 of the game.

bionic77

Has anyone had as much success as Rivers with an uglier throwing motion?

Watching Rivers throw seems to violate all the laws of physics. Calling it a throw is kind of generous, he looks like he is pushing it at times. And yet more often than not the pass is accurate.

MRSA

Banned

Watching Rivers throw seems to violate all the laws of physics. Calling it a throw is kind of generous, he looks like he is pushing it at times. And yet more often than not the pass is accurate.

Tebow

Zeke

I haven't seen any pats games this season do they still suck at stopping stretch zone plays? Apparently we run the ball 63.3% of the time on first down. I'd love to see PA or even a flea flicker to try and catch the pats off guard on our very first offensive play. Also which pats LB will cover Witten on routes?

I haven't seen any pats games this season do they still suck at stopping stretch zone plays? Apparently we run the ball 63.3% of the time on first down. I'd love to see PA or even a flea flicker to try and catch the pats off guard on our very first offensive play. Also which pats LB will cover Witten on routes?

Collins probably

Sanjuro

Bledsoe had a strange motion. Wouldn't call it ugly. He just kind of flicked his wrist at times.

bionic77

You can throw and run on the Pats.

If you want to beat them you have to convert in the redzone. Thats why we lost to them in week 1.

You will move it between the 20s on them unless you suck some hairy ass.

Sanjuro

I will have to watch some YouTube to refresh my memory.

I remember him having a good arm and motion but literally no ability to move in the pocket.

The motion wasn't bad, he would just finish it looking effortlessly and be able to throw bullets. Yeah, he went to the school of Marino.

jmdajr

Asked whether he was surprised by the performance of receiver Andre Johnson, the long-time face of the franchise who got the boot after last year ended, Watt’s frustration snuck through in a very tangible, fingerpointingish way.

“He’s a good football player,” Watt said. “He made some plays. I’m not sure, I don’t cover him. So I couldn’t tell you what happened.”

Striker

I never care for what PFF says to most players, but I do enjoy seeing what they do for grades on OL and DL. Saw this posted on BBI:

12. New York Giants (20th)
Pass blocking rank: 12th

Run blocking rank: 12th

Penalties rank: 14th

Stud: This is what they wanted from Geoff Schwartz (+5.6) when they signed him.

Dud: It never works well for any team when they’re having to start Marshall Newhouse (-9.3).

Summary: As bad as they are at tackle, they are as good (if not better) on the interior. Indeed, when the combo of Justin Pugh, Schwartz, and Weston Richburg line up, there may not be a better interior line in football right now.
Aside from a few penalties, the Guard situation has been tremendous. A huge difference compared to last year with an injured rookie playing out of position (Richburg) and John Jerry. And Richburg at his natural position has been so much better over the awful J.D. Walton, who just signed with the Chargers recently. I've liked what I've seen from Flowers. He's still injured but the guy plays nasty and has a future at LT. Newhouse hasn't been Charles Brown-bad, but they can use Beatty over there if necessary when he returns.

MechDX

Asked whether he was surprised by the performance of receiver Andre Johnson, the long-time face of the franchise who got the boot after last year ended, Watt’s frustration snuck through in a very tangible, fingerpointingish way.

“He’s a good football player,” Watt said. “He made some plays. I’m not sure, I don’t cover him. So I couldn’t tell you what happened.”

I don't get it. How is this pointing fingers?

jmdajr

STREAKING: The Colts extended their AFC South winning streak to an NFL-record 16 games. It's the longest such streak since the 1972-73 Dolphins won 15 in a row. It began with a win over Houston to end the 2012 season, a game that marked the return of Pagano to the sideline after he missed 12 games while he battled leukemia. ''We gave everybody a game ball from this one,'' Pagano said. ''We could have given out some individual ones but to surpass the only team in the NFL that had a perfect season ... and hold that record now that is something that every man on this football team and everybody in our organization can share.''

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Zeke

You can throw and run on the Pats.

If you want to beat them you have to convert in the redzone. Thats why we lost to them in week 1.

You will move it between the 20s on them unless you suck some hairy ass.
Problem is we don't have anyone to throw to. We have Cole Beasley, Terrance Williams and Witten as our main targets. Our only other pass catching threat was Dunbar and he was a rb but he's done for the year with a torn acl. As of right now our rz efficiency is 57% ranked 16th in the league pats sitting 76 and 4th in the league. Defense needs to help win this game and not fall apart in the second half. I don't think defense will sack Brady or even touch him but they have to at least get a few stops. I'd be overjoyed if the defense at least knocks Brady's strap on in the dirt a few times but that's a long shot. He's gonna murder our secondary the only interesting match up will be Lee covering gronk. I hope Garrett and the OC run more empty sets or one back sets for Weeden.

Line_HTX

Man, when it happened, the majority of the crowd cheering for that TD made me so mad I felt like I wanted to start a riot on Kirby and fight everyone coming out of the stadium.

Of course, it was not possible and eventually I dropped it and moved on.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Man, when it happened, the majority of the crowd cheering for that TD made me so mad I felt like I wanted to start a riot on Kirby and fight everyone coming out of the stadium.

You're fired

jmdajr

It was a tough day man. Tough day. All the UT jerseys made me want to vomit.

bionic77

have you seen him play football?

Shit the only thing that's more ugly than his playing style is Tomlin's coaching and playcalling.
It must be strange for you to look at an organization that doesn't change coaches and quarterbacks the way most people change their underwear.

One of my good friends is a Jets fan and I honestly thought him indoctrinating it on his children was almost as bad as what AP did to his kids.

Top Bottom