• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

minx

I have to make my elimination pick before the Thursday games? What the fuck is that? Why can't I wait until the Friday injury reports are out to accurately make my pick? Fuck Taco Bell. The confidence league fucked up to as I have made all the same picks as the non confidence league yet my win loss record is vastly different.

stevie2busrn.gif

:jnc

Good morning. If the Dolphins hire Schiano.. Holy shit.

Bionic, this is for you.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1122246

Jarnet87

Dolphins called Greg Schiano. Holy shit, things are somehow worse than we thought

more proof that a lot of GMs and Coaches would rather hire their retread friends then promote new coaches. It's just a good old boys club. Anyone who paid attention to the Bucs for even 5 minutes under Schiano should know he doesn't deserve to be on an NFL sideline in any coaching capacity.

Who brings the Juice for BoB next week, Savage or Mallet?

#tradeforhasselbeck. #giveortonacall. #isVinnyTstillalive?

Beach

Morning all.

Dodgers tonight and tomorrow night and USA vs Mexico at the CONCACAF Cup tomorrow. Great sports weekend, now to survive work.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The Texas are hot garbage. The only thing that has stayed same from last year is special teams and that's only because they were awful last year. Can we go one half without a fucking block in the back? This team is undisciplined as fuck. Which is probably why they get no benefit of the doubt on penalties. That PI, undisciplined, no reason to do that at all, but that ball was uncatchable. The AJ second TD was an offensive pick play and I guess the league is just not going to call that anymore.

doesn't matter who is at QB they suck. Whether they get a big play negated because stupid penalty. Or they keep throwing fucking bubble screens when I don't think a single one has gone for positive yardage all year. Run the ball for 5+ yards, then throw & throw, like wtf are you doing? Is this a running team? Is it a passing team? I have no fucking clue because the play calling is so helter skelter.

After two playoff games and even if they lose 3 in a row in the ALDS the Astros are everything the Texans aren't. They are exciting and fun to watch. They have a strong aggressive offense, sound aggressive defense.

Line_HTX

Texans should definitely learn a thing or three from the Astros.

"Irresponsible. I want you to think about your mother and your father and little SUZY back home, and all the other people counting on you!"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Is there a filter that removes every "Top 10" post from GAF? Worse than "elite".
Actually, there might be. If i remember correctly the gaf(or might be one for the forum software gaf uses) script monkey script lets you ignore stuff if they had certain words in it.

Milchjon

I can't remember you ever being much of a scumbag other than your enjoyment of the Patriots winning.

Sorry I don't think you make the list. :(

"All Pats fans are scumbags yet the Pats fans I know are not scumbags"

Hmmm, I definitely see that lawyerly clarity in your arguments.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You really think you can boil it down to only 10?

He can probably name a thousand reasons but he's probably got shit to do.

Although I'm not sure if any of us could reduce it to just 10 either and give the full picture. I mean Gata is like three reasons alone.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Well at least you guys aren't so serious all the time. The only thing making you the worst is that your pat fans. If it wasn't for that there are a couple clearly worse people.

bionic77

I am sorry I hurt your feelings but this is for the worst of the worst. A top 10 list is a sacred thing. You can't just stick something on there that doesn't belong to make someone feel better about themselves.

Maybe deep down you really like Drew Bledsore more than Tom Brady? Maybe your parents didn't feed you meth and make you watch the Jaguars? Don't ask me to explain why you seem to be a decent human being most of the time. I am not a psychologist, I am just a man with a keyboard and close to 20/20 vision with my prescription glasses. I just report what I see and observe.

There are not a lot of Pat fans who have your problem so if it bothers you that much seek advice from them on how to become more of a scumbag.

Fox318

Can we all agree that Houston should never get a primetime game until their QB situation is better?

That team fucking sucks

He can probably name a thousand reasons but he's probably got shit to do.

Although I'm not sure if any of us could reduce it to just 10 either and give the full picture. I mean Gata is like three reasons alone.
Please. I would be on the top 10 list of good things about Patriot fans.

Line_HTX

Can we all agree that Houston should never get a primetime game until their QB situation is better?

That team fucking sucks

After the bye on Week 9, there's a Monday night at the Bengals. That's the last one, and the rest of the games are all 12 NOON start times.

To be honest, I prefer the noon starts because it's more chill that way.

Top Bottom