• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Yo, Cards,

CRoLWBjWwAEqux8.jpg

look upon the face of your destroyer and despair.

Tech blogger by day, NFL quarterback by night.

I've been complaining about the lax intentional grounding calls this year and thats another ridiculous non penalty even as a Pack fan. Glad we benefited though.

Sunday Ticket through the Xbox is slow as shit today. Not even worth switching from the Packers to Red zone at this point

Godslay

Banned
I like how Darlington points out the catch 22 that most fans have about Manning.

If we had the old prime Manning, the narrative would be that he would choke in the post-season with this team. Now the narrative is can you imagine how great his team would be without Manning. Zero sum game, so why play?

Personally, I don't really give a shit because no matter what the team does somebody will find a way to tear it apart with Manning at the helm. Fine with me, just noise at this point. I've come to the realization that Manning is old, but this is his team and unless he dies under center he's going to be out there. If that dooms our season, then that's the price you pay for borrowing the sunset of Manning's career, and that's okay with me as long as he wants to be out there.

Top Bottom