• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

manfestival

how do titans fans feel about the current season? Someone said that it was similar to last season so far before. cant remember who it was

You'd think more people here would be praising Peyton.

Think about it.

One of the noticeably shittiest QB performances constantly weekly in the league. Astonishing defense. Wins (now in OT form too!) coming because of the latter.

Peyton's become the Tebow.

Hey remember when I said we'd lose to the Browns and 49ers this year, and people laughed

Who's laughing now, bitches

Nobody because this sucks :[

Landry Jones had to be talked into coming back to school his senior year by his wife and pastor. He wanted to quit and join the ministry. He's a different dude. He looks like that b/c that is how he is

I never liked that b/c it says that he wasn't committed to football. He can go be a pastor, but don't play football if you don't like it. Saw he talked up God in his presser. He'll do that about as much as Tebow

Just an FYI, Steelers fans
God forbid a dude have some idea of what he wants to do with his life after football.

Russell played baseball. Is that a negative?

Spinluck

635804453486653387-ColtsPatriotsArt2.jpg

Wut

LionPride

Banned
how do titans fans feel about the current season? Someone said that it was similar to last season so far before. cant remember who it was

There is obviously a decent team there, Mariota has a assload of potential, the defense is so much better than last year, if the playcalling wasn't so conservative they would have a better record.

jbug617

Banned
What is the rule on tinted visors? Thought you had to have eye defects to wear them?

You do need medical reason for it.

In 1998, the NFL changed their equipment regulations to included tinted visors on their banned player equipment list, primarily to promote uniformity among team uniforms and equipment. The NFL also enforces a no-play policy for equipment that does not meet the guidelines. Although collegiate players are immediately eligible to return to play after the equipment is fixed, NFL players must sit out an additional down upon fixing the equipment. NFL players may also be fined for failure to adhere to equipment regulations. Medical clearance may be obtained and a waiver applied for athletes that have a proven medical need for a specific visor type. All of these rules are explicitly stated in the NFL rulebook.

Bessy67

I see the packers are back to their shit tier d. Keenan Allen has 7 receptions already? Like, holy shit start playing some d.

Top Bottom