• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
matt-stafford.jpg

matt-stafford.jpg

matt-stafford.jpg

matt-stafford.jpg

matt-stafford.jpg

Is that one Stafford for every loss this season?

Afrikan

Dirty play by Yanda.... you would think after getting all that money from his extension this week, that he'd be a nicer guy..... for at least this week.

squicken

Landry Jones had to be talked into coming back to school his senior year by his wife and pastor. He wanted to quit and join the ministry. He's a different dude. He looks like that b/c that is how he is

I never liked that b/c it says that he wasn't committed to football. He can go be a pastor, but don't play football if you don't like it. Saw he talked up God in his presser. He'll do that about as much as Tebow

Just an FYI, Steelers fans

TheFatOne

I like how Darlington points out the catch 22 that most fans have about Manning.

If we had the old prime Manning, the narrative would be that he would choke in the post-season with this team. Now the narrative is can you imagine how great his team would be without Manning. Zero sum game, so why play?

Personally, I don't really give a shit because no matter what the team does somebody will find a way to tear it apart with Manning at the helm. Fine with me, just noise at this point. I've come to the realization that Manning is old, but this is his team and unless he dies under center he's going to be out there. If that dooms our season, then that's the price you pay for borrowing the sunset of Manning's career, and that's okay with me as long as he wants to be out there.

You can have a mediocre qb and win if your defense is elite. The problem is Manning is not even mediocre right now he's terrible. He can't keep being a turnover machine. Against shit teams like the Browns it's not a problem. If Manning choked in OT like that against the Pats it's game over see you next season. Having an elite defense with a shit qb only works if your qb takes care of the ball. It's as simple as that. If he was taking care of the ball and looking like shit throwing I would give the Broncos a chance. Right now they are going to get bounced early if Manning doesn't get his shit together. All he has to do is not fuck up. If he takes care of the ball the Broncos have a chance, but if he continues to be like he has been then it's over for the Broncos.

Landry Jones had to be talked into coming back to school his senior year by his wife and pastor. He wanted to quit and join the ministry. He's a different dude. He looks like that b/c that is how he is

I never liked that b/c it says that he wasn't committed to football. He can go be a pastor, but don't play football if you don't like it. Saw he talked up God in his presser. He'll do that about as much as Tebow

Just an FYI, Steelers fans

Hey.. They have thugs, drug addicts,rapists, and even had 9/11 truthers on their team.

That team most definitely needs to find Jesus

Top Bottom