• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

GG Seahawks-GAF. cdy, rando, Western yall know I got love for yall. We'll do this again next year.

Panthers-GAF
michael-jordan-first-trophy-dustin-cavazos_display_image.jpg

I can't believe that we finally did it. Yall will laugh (THIS WAS THE PANTHERS SUPER BOWL LOLOLOLOL) but confidence-wise, this win will be huge for the team. Finally closing a game out against these guys, with the history we have with them, in their place, with that closing drive, was incredible.

Jopie

So happy right now. Cam played his tail off in the 4th. Defense made crucial stops when they had to. Freaking awesome.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Good win by Cam and the Panthers... Cam did what needed to be done and made key passes when it mattered.

Seahawks though.. just collapsing in the 4th over and over... Russell is an average QB at best and is being paid like an elite. Just not a guy that can make big plays when it's needed.

GG Seahawks-GAF. cdy, rando, Western yall know I got love for yall. We'll do this again next year.

Panthers-GAF

I can't believe that we finally did it. Yall will laugh (THIS WAS THE PANTHERS SUPER BOWL LOLOLOLOL) but confidence-wise, this win will be huge for the team. Finally closing a game out against these guys, with the history we have with them, in their place, with that closing drive, was incredible.

Ill probably end up in a hospital bed needing a liver transplant before next year arrives drinking to this team!

watershed

Banned
Seahawks are bad at every facet of the game in the 4th quarter. That's a lot to fix. Our offense in general is trash too. What has the Jimmy Graham upgrade gotten us? Our o-line is a paper bag and every play ends in a scramble.

Wait what? The panthers are 5-0 didn't even realize. A quiet 5-0 unlike those sluts the Falcons!

Wait... BG. You are okay with Grovo Trump's Panthers being 5-0 who basically is one of the few people fighting your claim to the throne.. But hate RBH's team who supports you and not the Kitty Kat?

_woLf

It's time to tank.

Trade Irvin. Trade some other guys on contract years who you know you can't afford. Get some draft picks. Get some kind of offensive line. Anything here would do at this point.

Fire Darrell Bevell. Re-hire Gus Bradley as DC when he's inevitably fired in Jacksonville.

Panthers-GAF

I'm glad you're happy and I'm glad Cam closed the window

Top Bottom