• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Meier

Not only do the Titans have a worse record than the Bucs, Mariota has more turnovers than Jameis now. Think the media will discuss that?

It's time to tank.

Trade Irvin. Trade some other guys on contract years who you know you can't afford. Get some draft picks. Get some kind of offensive line. Anything here would do at this point.

Fire Darrell Bevell. Re-hire Gus Bradley as DC when he's inevitably fired in Jacksonville.

Well the Patriots did have a couple off years in their dynasty. This is our Matt Cassell year!

Not only do the Titans have a worse record than the Bucs, Mariota has more turnovers than Jameis now. Think the media will discuss that?

Nah, the narrative was written after that first game.

They were fitting Mariota for a HOF bust and wondering which supermarket chain Jame will be working at in three years. And that's the way it's gonna be for the foreseeable future.

Crisco

Banned
That was amazing, I think I sent my wife into labor screaming. Couldn't have scripted it any better, right down to Cam running along the sidelines yelling at that crowd. Couldn't be happier for the guy.

A year ago we couldn't stop the run. Now we can't stop the pass. Neat!

E: good play by randall. And he's pissed it didn't pick it. As he should be!

npa189

Nah. This team isn't holding up their end. Keeping trash like Bevell around instead of making moves to win games.

Sure.

Nah, no need to invent narratives. They just aren't good.

It's not a narrative, Russell hasn't earned that huge extension this year, and if Bennett opens his mouth again..

Cam defeats the Patriots in the Superbowl and wins MVP

I'm okay with this.

But I won't be supporting this because I will only jinx/curse the Panthers. I will root for the Patriots to make sure they lose.

#ForTheGreaterGood

I would feel a lot better if I could blame our failures on our star quarterback being injured.

Unless Ciara counts as an injury...in which case, sure*drinks*

#BringBackAshton

So this is Part 2 of blown leads Seattle had of 15 points or more :p

choking.jpg

Top Bottom