• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Godslay

Banned
CRomVLEWEAAQZe9.png

He's right though.

PM carried this team the last three years with little help from the defense when it mattered. Nothing wrong with letting the defense carry him until he either gets it figured out, or dies trying.

cdyhybrid

It's not a narrative, Russell hasn't earned that huge extension this year, and if Bennett opens his mouth again..
Russell earned the money. The problem is their continued inability to evaluate, draft and develop OL, along with Bevell being garbage. And the defense being garbage despite getting paid so much.

brentech

A year ago we couldn't stop the run. Now we can't stop the pass. Neat!

E: good play by randall. And he's pissed it didn't pick it. As he should be!
Figures to happen when you lose your #1 and #3 CBs in the offseason. Replaced by rookies.
Hyde was supposed to transition to CB but has been forced to play SS. He's largely too slow for CB, but we don't really have the personnel to do anything else. Really need Burnett back.
Pass rush will improve when Raji is back to eat some blocks. Seemed like it wasn't a terrible injury, but one they just wanted to be careful with.

Datone Jones is best used as a depth player for a fresh rush. If he has to play every down, he's just not being put in a place to succeed, just like Nick Perry. Thats why when Perry was available they created such a good 1-2 punch.

Miracle

Russell earned the money. The problem is their continued inability to evaluate, draft and develop OL, along with Bevell being garbage. And the defense being garbage despite getting paid so much.

I also think losing Dan Quinn has something to do with the defense shortcomings so far this year.

Trigonx

I hope the pack doesn't go into ultra conservative mode. Anything less than a TD is no good with the way this secondary is playing.

Crisco

Banned
Yo Russell, you ain't Cam Newon bro!

I started this post saying something nice about Wilson playing well under lots of pressure, but that was what ended up coming out......

I'm so sick of shotgun 4 yard incomplete pass on 1st down which leads to 2nd and 10. Then we do something like I-formation run on 2nd and 10 for 3rd and 6-7.

Then we do a single back trips 5-6 yard pass on 3rd down that is either incomplete or caught but not enough yards which leads to a punt.

That entire sequence happens about 3-4 times a game every game. I'm not a football expert and if I can see that can you not expect that the actual experts paid by other teams would also figure out something so simple?

npa189

It's a 90/10 split with defense and offense on the field, 3 and out over and over. Bevell should be fired tomorrow. The defense can only do so much if they are burned out being on the field so much.

It's a 90/10 split with defense and offense on the field, 3 and out over and over. Bevell should be fired tomorrow. The defense can only do so much if they are burned out being on the field so much.

Yea our TOP is terrible in the 4th because our offense is constantly going three and out and punting.

People see the defense screwing up a lot but they never realize well our offense is never on the fucking field. Our pass rush is the 4th is terrible because no one can fucking breathe.

cdyhybrid

Bevell should've been fired two years ago. But Pete has to protect his guys. Either fire the whole staff or turn the roster over and get guys this staff can win with.

Top Bottom