• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Jopie

Colts playing the "they cant put up 80 if they never get the ball" strategy.

Its a bold move, lets see of it pays off.

giphy.gif
tumblr_mtk8wrXCb51rhdhxio1_400.gif

Tamanon

Banned
I hope you guys are pumped for 930 AM Jaguars/Bills. Talk about the perfect cure for a hangover!

Bet on Bradley being fired if they lose, and London becoming a cursed NFL town where coaches go to die.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Can't get too disappointed on that, since I have Moncreif on my Fantasy team.

But I also have Gronk. So don't let it happen again, Pats.

good win for the niners. i know it was against an equally crappy team but i'll take what i can get. kap played pretty well, as he did last week. even though it has been against 2 terrible defenses, i still feel he has made good reads and throws. can't ask for too much more out of him in the last 2 games: over 600 yards passing, 4 TD's, 0 int's, 0 turnovers. if only we could play the giants/ravens D every week :(

i don't have much hope for the rest of the year but if we can beat the seachickens i will have a little hope of a playoff run. the only reason i say that is who is a clear cut favorite for the 2nd wildcard? the vikings i guess?

i also feel kind of bad for the seachickens. i never root for them to win but they are in a similar situation as the niners: having to pay a QB who isn't really worth the money but that's kind of what the market is dictating. wussle isn't a bad QB but without a D that holds the other team under 20, he's not going to win consistently. oh well!

rando14

good win for the niners. i know it was against an equally crappy team but i'll take what i can get. kap played pretty well, as he did last week. even though it has been against 2 terrible defenses, i still feel he has made good reads and throws. can't ask for too much more out of him in the last 2 games: over 600 yards passing, 4 TD's, 0 int's, 0 turnovers. if only we could play the giants/ravens D every week :(

i don't have much hope for the rest of the year but if we can beat the seachickens i will have a little hope of a playoff run. the only reason i say that is who is a clear cut favorite for the 2nd wildcard? the vikings i guess?

i also feel kind of bad for the seachickens. i never root for them to win but they are in a similar situation as the niners: having to pay a QB who isn't really worth the money but that's kind of what the market is dictating. wussle isn't a bad QB but without a D that holds the other team under 20, he's not going to win consistently. oh well!

Give me a hug and lets watch Wet Hot American Summer, brother!!

squicken

I don't think you feel bad for Seattle at all

Top Bottom