• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

good win for the niners. i know it was against an equally crappy team but i'll take what i can get. kap played pretty well, as he did last week. even though it has been against 2 terrible defenses, i still feel he has made good reads and throws. can't ask for too much more out of him in the last 2 games: over 600 yards passing, 4 TD's, 0 int's, 0 turnovers. if only we could play the giants/ravens D every week :(

i don't have much hope for the rest of the year but if we can beat the seachickens i will have a little hope of a playoff run. the only reason i say that is who is a clear cut favorite for the 2nd wildcard? the vikings i guess?

i also feel kind of bad for the seachickens. i never root for them to win but they are in a similar situation as the niners: having to pay a QB who isn't really worth the money but that's kind of what the market is dictating. wussle isn't a bad QB but without a D that holds the other team under 20, he's not going to win consistently. oh well!
No, this is the year we draft 1st overall, winning ruins everything.

good win for the niners. i know it was against an equally crappy team but i'll take what i can get. kap played pretty well, as he did last week. even though it has been against 2 terrible defenses, i still feel he has made good reads and throws. can't ask for too much more out of him in the last 2 games: over 600 yards passing, 4 TD's, 0 int's, 0 turnovers. if only we could play the giants/ravens D every week :(

i don't have much hope for the rest of the year but if we can beat the seachickens i will have a little hope of a playoff run. the only reason i say that is who is a clear cut favorite for the 2nd wildcard? the vikings i guess?

i also feel kind of bad for the seachickens. i never root for them to win but they are in a similar situation as the niners: having to pay a QB who isn't really worth the money but that's kind of what the market is dictating. wussle isn't a bad QB but without a D that holds the other team under 20, he's not going to win consistently. oh well!

The all-22's from last week painted a not too good picture of Kap's performance against the Giants but he clearly needed some positive reinforcement to build on... Hopefully the Ravens cut Shareece Wright and the Seahawks pick him up before Thursday.

Sanjuro

Fuck I gotta be a bad football fan and watch the walking dead for an hour. Carl and his cowboy hate are hypnotic

P6snYKi.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fuck I gotta be a bad football fan and watch the walking dead for an hour. Carl and his cowboy hate are hypnotic

Eh, you're a Browns fan therefore hardcore, BG.

You already watch the Walking Dead every Sunday in a sense.

Sometimes you have too prioritize things. I could be watching the inevitable beat down the Patriots will give the Colts but I need to finish Halo 4 instead.

The Lions already won anyways so what much more is there to do?

Eh, you're a Browns fan therefore hardcore, BG.

You already watch the Walking Dead every Sunday in a sense.

Sometimes you have too prioritize things. I could be watching the inevitable beat down the Patriots will give the Colts but I need to finish Halo 4 instead.

The Lions already won anyways so what much more is there to do?
True, valid points. I too need to finish halo 4.
Cya soon bread friend #8-8

Kiryu

Have anyone see Squall post at all? I haven't seen his post because I wasn't here during SEAvsPanther game.

FMT, Please tell Kap to make our SEA Defense look good with 4 turnovers and favorite target WR Sherman! :(

Top Bottom