• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Kiryu

Can't believe this but I wasn't surprised when Seahawks decided to blow another 4th quarter lead... It's really embarrassing to see best defense last year to this worst 4th quarter defense.

Welp.

squicken

CRo7OlgUwAAZ_54.png

Martavis is fast.
Couldn't believe he outran Peterson

bionic77

FACT: The Steelers should be 3-0 without Big Ben.
FACT: The QB they were afraid to play for some reason torched one of the better defenses in the league who were also gunning for revenge for their head coach.
I can't dog the coaches for doubting Landry.

The guy has had like 2-3 years and could not even score against 3rd string defenses. Somehow he can against the Cards. Just like the ending to Intersteller I don't need everything to make 100% sense.

Can't believe this but I wasn't surprised when Seahawks decided to blow another 4th quarter lead... It's really embarrassing to see best defense last year to this worst 4th quarter defense.

Welp.

This is like a horror movie that wont end. Anyways going out to dinner and this city feels like it's in a zombie apocalypse. My gawd....

Colts with a smart gameplan so far. Get the ball out of Luck's hands quick, keep some semblance of balance.

Even if he wasn't beat up, this would be a good plan (given how he usually slangs a few against the Pats)

Top Bottom