• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

As a Titans fan, I hate both of these teams.

I REALLY hate the amount of dick slobbering luck gets.

MY GOD WHAT A TREMENDOUS, TREEEMENNNDOOOUSSS PLAY BY LUCK.

That was a great play my luck. Mariotta would have thrown an interception, most other qbs would have been sacked or thrown an incomplete.

Kiryu

Only reason I think that Colts are doing well because Patriots Secondary are being exposed.

No Revis. No Browner.

This is Colt's superbowl game.

TheFatOne

Now that we are more than a few games into the season the thing that worries me about the Pats defense are the DTs. I expected the corners to be bad. I thought the two young DTs would contribute, but both are struggling right now. If those two guys don't improve this Pats team will be a lot like the 2010 Pats team. Amazing offense that can't stop anyone. You can win like that, but it's all about the matchups. Last year I thought the Pats could play and beat just about anyone in any style of game. This year not so much. Still a good team, but the defense may be the downfall like in years past. The front seven from the Pats is just too inconsistent right now. Sheard and Jones have been good for the most part though. Ninkovich is just a waste of space. He just looks out matched a ton.
Only reason I think that Colts are doing well because Patriots Secondary are being exposed.

No Revis. No Browner.

Pats were going with a different strategy this year, but the front seven just isn't good enough yet. Still a couple of pieces away.

oatmeal

Banned

No Revis. No Browner.

Their secondary is playing fine, lack of pressure on Luck so far. Hard to cover for 4+ seconds.

RBH

As a Titans fan, I hate both of these teams.

I REALLY hate the amount of dick slobbering luck gets.

MY GOD WHAT A TREMENDOUS, TREEEMENNNDOOOUSSS PLAY BY LUCK.

motafumble.0.gif

Top Bottom