• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

DMczaf

Wait, people are really calling that PI BS?

It's like the textbook definition of Offensive PI, and was only made more blatant due to the height difference.

MechDX

Halftime will be 5 extra minutes as the #Colts will have a ceremony and banner raising for winning the 1st half #NEvsIND #SNF--Twitter

Damn. Fuck Indy

Tom is only on Gabbert level 2 right now. When he hits level 5 the Colts are fucked

Halftime will be 5 extra minutes as the #Colts will have a ceremony and banner raising for winning the 1st half #NEvsIND #SNF--Twitter

Damn. Fuck Indy

Tom is only on Gabbert level 2 right now. When he hits level 5 the Colts are fucked

lol getting mad at the other team playing well.

TheFatOne

This is a classic McDaniels type of game. He's being cute instead of doing what works. The good news is that most of the time the Pats adjust at the half, but every once in a while McDaniels goes all in with his bullshit.

Broank

I remember Moss got called for 2 offensive pass interference on touchdowns @ Indy in 2007. Those were bogus but the one on Chandler was legit (although called rarely).

This is what I don't get. You have 2 seconds left in the half, why kneel? Chuck it down the field and see what happens. Your odds of an intercepted run back are low, and you may get lucky and get a score or a PI call within field goal range.

Bread

Banned
This is a classic McDaniels type of game. He's being cute instead of doing what works. The good news is that most of the time the Pats adjust at the half, but every once in a while McDaniels goes all in with his bullshit.
The offense has been great, not sure what you could complain about outside of some questionable playcalls that surprisingly worked out well.

This is what I don't get. You have 2 seconds left in the half, why kneel? Chuck it down the field and see what happens. Your odds of an intercepted run back are low, and you may get lucky and get a score or a PI call within field goal range.

The chances of a runback are greater than a miracle catch for a score. Pretty simple

squicken

You didn't punt once. Only reason they had to settle for the first FG, and had the INT TD, was b/c of Edelman's finger. How could McD do a better job?

TheFatOne

The offense has been great, not sure what you could complain about outside of some questionable playcalls that surprisingly worked out well.

Exactly that. The temptation is to keep running these plays instead of taking what is there. Reminds me of the earlier Pats teams with bad defenses. The offense would get away with things here and there, but McDaniels would always throw plays out of left field on key downs. Also, Pats could really use Lafell right about now. The offense is great, but Lafell would be another realiable target. He's also a different type of receiver from the other receivers they have now.
You didn't punt once. Only reason they had to settle for the first FG, and had the INT TD, was b/c of Edelman's finger. How could McD do a better job?

It's just when McDaniels gets away with calls he tends to keep making stupid calls. That's what I worry about. Should have been more clear on my original post.

Greg

I think it'd be neat if we could start assigning INTs to WRs for tips/bobbles that get picked.
Brady had poor rotation on the ball - Edelman had no choice considering how terrible the throw was and how terrible he is as a human

(I've played QB for years. And WR.)

Top Bottom