• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Legend has it that Kordell Stewart was inspired to play multiple positions after seeing grainy footage of 5 year old Greg in peewee league.

Exclusive footage:

tW8enYf.gif

TheFatOne

Brady the best in the league feeling pressure and moving into the pocket to deliver a pass. Maybe Rodgers does it better, but I dunno.

Think he's been doubled on almost every play. Had a target on the first play of the game but it was a defensive penalty that they accepted. Nothing since.

There he is. Got popped too.

I would give Brady a slight edge on movement in the pocket, but it's most likely my bias. It's damn close between the two.

TheFatOne

I don't think Malcom Butler is a number one, but I do think he can be a fine number two corner. He's been up and down this season which is not surprising given his experience. He is a damn fine tackler though. Takes good angles, and delivers solid hits. Every once in a while I see flashes from Butler. Hopefully one day he can put it all together.

I don't think Malcom Butler is a number one, but I do think he can be a fine number two corner. He's been up and down this season which is not surprising given his experience. He is a damn fine tackler though. Takes good angles, and delivers solid hits. Every once in a while I see flashes from Butler. Hopefully one day he can put it all together.

Was just about to post he's susceptible in coverage giving up receptions, but does an excellent job tracking players and preventing YAC.

Trey

Because ball placement plays a big role on a lot of those? Anyway stats are for losers, final scores are for winners.

Sounds like the kind of unnecessary quaffling that leads back to arguing QBs shouldn't get tipped ball taints on their stats. It's fine as it is.

This is the most obvious down by contact in NFL history.

Chris Collinsworth adding some suspense.

Really hate how Gronk goes for the most contact on every possible play... Eventually hes going to take a major hit and be out.

Also, major put up time for COlts.

Haha... "Little contact." Tons of contact, arms wrapped around him, but as we see, if you're a big, second string TE, you're not going to get calls.

Still, not a great play or call... playing matchups too much when there's plenty of time.

Top Bottom