• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Bread

Banned
Did you see my boy Jimofey Gram tonight, he did your fantasy team good!! Our friendship is much stronger for it.... :')
He put me in a good position, but now I have to root for a scumbag Giant to finish the job. Jimmy should have done more!

Brady the best in the league feeling pressure and moving into the pocket to deliver a pass. Maybe Rodgers does it better, but I dunno.

Where's gronk ??

Think he's been doubled on almost every play. Had a target on the first play of the game but it was a defensive penalty that they accepted. Nothing since.

There he is. Got popped too.

Russell Wilson is more elusive

Wilson is definitely more elusive, but Brady makes those subtle moves that Wilson doesn't make. You can't be the most sacked QB in the NFL (which I think Wilson is) and be truly elite at avoiding pressure in the pocket. Wilson actively runs away from the rush but does so when there are no options... Brady avoiding pressure is like sensing a guy on his back and subtly moving up.

DMczaf

I'm taking a dump on your shoes.

PleasedCraftyDiamondbackrattlesnake.gif

Greg

Wilson is definitely more elusive, but Brady makes those subtle moves that Wilson doesn't make. You can't be the most sacked QB in the NFL (which I think Wilson is) and be truly elite at avoiding pressure in the pocket. Wilson actively runs away from the rush but does so when there are no options... Brady avoiding pressure is like sensing a guy on his back and subtly moving up.
Brady even having pressure to feel

lol

Top Bottom