• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I think he hit the ball before the arms? Come on man.

That's blatant PI.. he had him wrapped up before the ball got there.

TheFatOne

Was just about to post he's susceptible in coverage giving up receptions, but does an excellent job tracking players and preventing YAC.

This season it's been a lot of good, and a lot of bad from Butler. That's to be expected though in his first full season as a starter. He's got the recovery speed as well. I've seen him get beat and quickly recover. He is very susceptible to double moves right now though. That's were he has his biggest problems this season. That and making plays on the ball. He'll get into great position only to give up a reception due to poor ball skills. Overall though couldn't be happier with Butler given that he was undrafted. Even if he doesn't become a number one corner he will still be a guy who can start for a while at least.

Unbelievable to be working the same company/org for 40 years basically... and just now be at the prime of your career. Like... if I didn't hit my prime for 30+ more years I don't know what I'd do with myself.

Although if I were making millions a year I wouldn't care

Great pressure with just a ~3 man front rush.

in some regards he is better than hyde but it was time to move on. hyde has had a pretty decent year (not great, but good)

Gore seems to be a better all around back (blocking, receiving, running), but when Hyde is 24, Gore is 32... and their contracts are very different, it makes plenty of sense to go with Hyde over Gore.

I am not a traitor please do not compare me to konka

4Ei5EBR.png

should've kept gore as a back up or goal lines

but don't know how much money he wanted

reports were he was looking for $3 mil/yr. i don't know how much the colts paid him but he's not worth that to us (what difference would he have made for our shitty team?)

although, it would've been more money out of the yorks wallets so we should have paid him whatever he wanted!

Top Bottom