• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

9fPcyTx.jpg

Furyous

This once-in-a-generation QB looks quite shaky out there. Andrew Luck is a bad QB. He's awful. Maybe his advanced metrics look better. Is it me or do the Colts look better with old man Matt at the helm?

Is that special teams play better or worse than that POS play Jim Zorn put together on Monday Night Football?

Bread pls

I think the Patriots will win, but it's not like some impossible event that COlts get the ball back with 3:13.

This once-in-a-generation QB looks quite shaky out there. Andrew Luck is a bad QB. He's awful. Maybe his advanced metrics look better. Is it me or do the Colts look better with old man Matt at the helm?

You are crazy.

Colts might look decent with Hasselbeck but that's also because there's almost no game tape on him from a recent season so its tough to plan. This is why a lot of guys come off the bench and are successful, only to get exposed 3 or 4 weeks later or when they become a starter elsewhere.

Bread

Banned
Tell us what you really think furyous

Compare him to Russell Wilson.

Narag

I still don't get it. Offense worked with Hasslebeck and in the first half. Then back to all the stuff that was busted in the first few weeks. Mind boggling

I think that's one difference Belichick and other coaches. He's not afraid to keep using what works while others just go full moron trying to outsmart themselves.

We ditched the run and short passing game right after that ST play smh
To make matters worse, if they hadn't have turned the ball over on the Patriot's side of the field, this would probably still be a one possession game... If there is such a thing as one single play losing a team a game, that is close to it.

squicken

I think that's one difference Belichick and other coaches. He's not afraid to keep using what works while others just go full moron trying to outsmart themselves.

Pete Carroll will run the ball in a 2 minute drill. Or at least he did until they tried to make Russ into Drew Brees

Drakeon

Every time I hear Griff Whalen's name, the only thing I can think about is the story of how Connor Orr made him his (Columbus Patriots) franchise player in Madden on Around the NFL.

Top Bottom