• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

eznark

Banned
CRpi21XUAAA965B.jpg:large

Browns tried this last year and it was as hilarious as you would expect.

Why does Pagano always look on the verge of tears?

It's either Pagano looking like he's going to cry or Jim Caldwell looking perpetually perplexed, like he's a time traveler from the past who was transported onto a football field and has no idea what he's watching or who he is

Jim.jpg

Seems like the offense just quit

The audience is fucking dead, the commentators are tired after laughing, everybody's spent after that play. Where the fuck do you go from here

It's like the Jets after Buttfumble. There was another half, but it was dull as shit because they were clearly just trying to get out of the stadium by then

I can't even be angry about this Pats win. Luck has been playing poorly, they've abandoned the run and short passing game working in the 1st, called one of the worst plays of all time, and have been holding guys left and right. How do you do this?!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The audience is fucking dead, the commentators are tired after laughing, everybody's spent after that play. Where the fuck do you go from here

It's like the Jets after Buttfumble. There was another half, but it was dull as shit because they were clearly just trying to get out of the stadium by then

I'm actually surprised so many people are still there.

... They're down 2 scores with 9 minutes left. Maybe Colts fans can wait till the game is actually over first?

Yeah, I overreacted but it's really fucking hard not to be frustrated with the coaches for the past few years. It feels like that since Dungy retired the Colts have been outcoached nearly every game. It's annoying.

With these Pats OL dropping like flies it's going to be real interesting to see their game against the Jets this Thursday and their game in Denver in a few weeks.

Patriots kinda unable to close this out. SO far this season in every game in these circumstances they've run a drive to put some points on the board, kill clock, and end it. This game, COlts have played good D for the most part. Luck is still good for one insane 2 minute drive.

Narag

Patriots kinda unable to close this out. SO far this season in every game in these circumstances they've run a drive to put some points on the board, kill clock, and end it. This game, COlts have played good D for the most part. Luck is still good for one insane 2 minute drive.

Pretty sure the team checked out after that awful ST play.

Omg that pass

I just got back fronYiutube and I must admit that in very disappointed to see there was t already a video of this with a million views. Someone unfamiliar with football could see that was a bad idea

This is what I was saying. Now, 4 mins left, Indy just turns it on and can move the ball when they need to. Patriots missed an opportunity to put this one away.

ALso Patriots d-line just went low on Luck. Must have missed him, didn't show it

Top Bottom