• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

XboxTwo

Banned
RAt6dxJ.jpg

Idiots overlooked Andy Dalton.

kingslunk

It always has been. Problem is, Pats typically go up and then teams have to throw the ball to come from behind. When you have a decent secondary like they did last year, it's less of a problem because you force teams into the strength of the defense.

This year the secondary is meh, and their DL isn't very good either. LBs are decent enough, but the D overall isn't strong. Yet it never seems to matter because it's been covered with the offense putting up points.

Colts had the right idea by running and controlling TOP, they just don't have the defense to pull it off. Jets actually look like the strongest fit to do it.

Denver has the defense to do it.

We will see how Denvers offense is in 6 weeks.

Furyous

You are crazy.

Colts might look decent with Hasselbeck but that's also because there's almost no game tape on him from a recent season so its tough to plan. This is why a lot of guys come off the bench and are successful, only to get exposed 3 or 4 weeks later or when they become a starter elsewhere.

Yeah, this is true but up to this point Matt has looked better. You'll argue injuries but every QB in the league has lingering issues during the week. Andrew started the game and didn't perform as well as he could.

Tell us what you really think furyous

Compare him to Russell Wilson.

Andrew only compares to people that perform on his level like the Kirk Cousins of the league, statistically up to this point. McCown and Fitzmagic look better this season for some odd reason. Andrew Luck is better than the Texans QBs. Does that make people feel better? It's saying something when Kaep looks like a better QB in week 6 than Andrew Luck. This has to be some outer limits shit because no way in fuck is Andrew Luck this bad.

Josh5890

Didn't a Patriot personnel knock over a camera man after a SNF game a few years back? I think he was Belichek's body guard or something

Alchemy

I don't get this beat down/revenge narrative I'm seeing. Sure the Colts lost, but that was expected. They got stomped in the playoffs last year. If anything they've shown a little bit of improvement (specifically against the Pats), so I'm not seeing any dominance stuff here.

Colts kinda suck, Pats won by 7... congrats?

I don't get this beat down/revenge narrative I'm seeing. Sure the Colts lost, but that was expected. They got stomped in the playoffs last year. If anything they've shown a little bit of improvement (specifically against the Pats), so I'm not seeing any dominance stuff here.

salt tastes better on fries. Indy scored 14 offensive points.

Bread

Banned

I don't get the point of this post

Yeah, this is true but up to this point Matt has looked better. You'll argue injuries but every QB in the league has lingering issues during the week. Andrew started the game and didn't perform as well as he could.

Hasselbeck played against two of the worst NFL teams in the league in his two wins, and by one score in each game. He played great for a backup coming in for a spot starter. Luck might be over-rated and maybe he isn't the "generational talent" type QB that most think he is (and I think he is), but Hasselbeck spot starting 2 games and playing well enough to beat of the worst teams in the NFL by a score, versus Andrw Luck losing to the best team in the NFL by 7 is not comparable.

The Revenge narrative was written in February for this game to hype up an otherwise lopsided "rivalry." Patriots took care of business and held the Colts to like 3 first downs for almost the entire 2nd half... only giving up one sustained drive for what was supposedly a best-in-league offense before the season, and that drive with no time outs and 2 minutes left.

Bowser

Checking in from the Seattle airport. Red eye on deck back to NYC, 8:30am call on tap.

WHOOAAAAAA CAAAAMMMMMMMMM

Tell me bout that schedule now Jimmie Johnson, keep talking.

Indy will make the playoffs, but worth noting they've lost every game against non-division opponents.

They're 3 - 3 right now, and 3 of their next 4 games are against likely playoff teams... If they blow it to the Saints next week they could be an 8 - 8 playoff team.

Emarv

Hasselbeck played against two of the worst NFL teams in the league in his two wins, and by one score in each game. He played great for a backup coming in for a spot starter. Luck might be over-rated and maybe he isn't the "generational talent" type QB that most think he is (and I think he is), but Hasselbeck spot starting 2 games and playing well enough to beat of the worst teams in the NFL by a score, versus Andrw Luck losing to the best team in the NFL by 7 is not comparable.

Yup. Whole different ballgame.

Indy will make the playoffs, but worth noting they've lost every game against non-division opponents.

They're 3 - 3 right now, and 3 of their next 4 games are against likely playoff teams... If they blow it to the Saints next week they could be an 8 - 8 playoff team.

Record will still be better than last years Panthers team

Top Bottom