• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

"I truly believe Colin Kaepernick could be one of the greatest quarterbacks ever.”
Hea had a pretty shitty season so far(and shitty haircut) but if keeps playing like he has the last two weeks we might be able to at least to 6-10 and not be a complete dumpster fire heh

squicken

Flipped on Monday Night Countdown thinking it might be cool to see something on the Eagles game, then immediately realized I didn't care what any of those guys think about anything

Konka

Banned
Why would you do that? No practical reason to ever run that far.

Feels good! Plus training for a half marathon in the spring.

kk0g5pf.png

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Can we make bionic the President?

That's not the role we need bionic to be in.

The President is "supposed" to be a neutral mediator. That neuters bionic.

We need him to be fiery and aggressive, laying knowledge down on the fools who like the Pats or take Tebow's name in vein.

Does that mean you were also spoiled and rich?

:p

Probably preparing for a marathon or something.

luckily not spoiled too much, definitely not rich. Worked for my spending money in HS. Parents were willing to spoil me for Education (Carnegie Mellon, but I still had plenty of debt 30k coming out of it)

Ehh, forget Papa Johns. My newfound love is now Blaze Pizza.

5 rushing yards short of 100 yards. Fucking run the ball more goddamnit.

Fuck Sonic. Tastes like doo-doo.

CHerry Limeade is godlike. Fuck, I miss Sonic. At least they opened a chikfila here in seattle so I can get their waffle fries.

(I don't eat hamburgers...)

Line_HTX

luckily not spoiled too much, definitely not rich. Worked for my spending money in HS. Parents were willing to spoil me for Education (Carnegie Mellon, but I still had plenty of debt 30k coming out of it)

Jesus, 30K? My God, I can't even imagine...

CHerry Limeade is godlike. Fuck, I miss Sonic. At least they opened a chikfila here in seattle so I can get their waffle fries.

(I don't eat hamburgers...)

I don't eat hamburgers either. I stopped after noticing that I crash really hard afterwards like some instant food coma before 9 PM., and then I wake up before the sun rises like... Did that just happen?

Yeah that's Katy, though not as much as it used to be. I grew up there but live in the city now

For some reason I'm bored and feel like going into the city to hang for the Dolphins game. You down?

All expected... except Ayers. He practiced all week I thought.

Limited. Healthy Owa > ailing Ayers apparently as they needed on DE deactivated. Beason and Casillas active at least. Homely starting for Prince. Trevin Wade at nickel and Herzlich starting for Kennard. Just signed Brandon McGee is the CB depth.

Ryan Matthews active for the Eagles.

Godslay

Banned
True or False?

Jets are designed to beat the Patriots?

The more I look at them, it certainly feels that way. I was just looking at Ivory, and just dug into their team a bit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
True or False?

Jets are designed to beat the Patriots?

The more I look at them, it certainly feels that way. I was just looking at Ivory, and just dug into their team a bit.

That's been the plan for each of the AFC East teams for around a decade now. The Jets have done the best in this period at getting a team that can do it.

RBH

PicMonkey-Collage14.jpg

If any members of Star Wars-GAF enter this thread tonight, we must welcome them with warm, friendly, open arms!

Top Bottom