• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

rando14

Star Wars? Wtf is that? You guys mean Star War?

tumblr_ma4xfrLdkJ1qgwg6zo1_250.gif

tumblr_n52gy5DUbR1rvnnvyo4_250.gif

What if the Star Wars trailer is just the characters sitting in Jabba's palace talking about winning 2 million Republic credits and season-long commitments.

Gross. Don't need no dumb nerd movie in my sport game.
I've never seen a Star Wars movie before.

Da Fuck?
What?

People, our country has failed. Right here.. Is an example of how we have fallen apart because we haven't made sure that everyone who has a kid has made sure their kid has seen Star Wars.

I don't know who your parents are. But you need to call them and tell them that their lack of showing you Star Wars brings their overall parent grade down half a grade. So if you felt they did A+, they did A. You call them now.

:jnc
Rando. Thank you for reminding me how awesome Arrested Development is.

Bread

Banned
boban i made a spartan company and invited you

anyone else here if you're getting Halo 5 GOTY Edition then let me know and I'll send you an invite

Line_HTX

I never got into the TV show of Star Trek. Bored the fuck out of me.

I know I know, Abrahms is whatever, but I enjoyed that movie for what it is.

Bread

Banned
That would mean I would have to play with you and crying Brady avatar guy
get over it, friend!

I have no idea what any of that means beyond "Halo"

It would mean you would have to stop being anti-social and accept my party invites once in a while.

Goty edition? Spartan company? I really haven't researched shit yet, but I'm getting halo 5
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/spartan-companies
sign in here and there should be an invite waiting. once we get 5 people in the company we each get a req pack with a random customization unlock.

squicken

Nah, license plate guy has a posse.

I was in Penn Station during the Rangers-Canucks series in 94. Two dudes were walking near us in Islanders jerseys when out of nowhere these Rangers fans just start yelling "Islanders are p--sies". This was like in the middle of a train station with children and families walking around

East Coast fans are different

Da Fuck?
What?

People, our country has failed. Right here.. Is an example of how we have fallen apart because we haven't made sure that everyone who has a kid has made sure their kid has seen Star Wars.

I don't know who your parents are. But you need to call them and tell them that their lack of showing you Star Wars brings their overall parent grade down half a grade. So if you felt they did A+, they did A. You call them now.

Does playing the Lego Star Wars game count?

Top Bottom