• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

I guess... if I'm not lazy, :Jnc

You should experience and report on the legend known as Squicken.

I'm unemployed, of course I would!

I did receive a job offer today. It's some weird outsourcing company and everything has been weird in terms of their approach.

I didn't know you were unemployed. I'm sorry about that.

Are you basically working for a secret organization then?

Don't

He'll infect you like he did Mech

To get infected, you need to be a carrier. I don't think Line is. Dr. Chang would know more.

What the fuck?

You didn't blow shit!

The Steelers dominated in all 3 phases for 59 minutes. Offensively we shat all over your defense with Ben tearing shit up. Defensively we put Peyton on his back and he pouted like some bitch ass from New England. And mentally Joey Porter just intimidated the fuck out of the entire franchise.

You were only in that game because of crooked ass refs who gave you a bullshit ass PI and stole an INT from Troy (dude literally ran around for 5 minutes and somehow it is not a football play, you could see the bills failing out of the refs pockets after that play), and the biggest fucking choke from a fat ass biiiiiiitch (this is why it will always be ok to hate fat people).

Your team were frauds who could not handle it when a real team stepped up to them.

Stop making excuses and bow down to the champs of 2005. We earned that shit and I want recognition for it!

One day you'll forgive Bettis. Tebow would be proud of you if you did. I mean at least Bettis isn't a druggie and a Truther like other running backs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What the fuck?

You didn't blow shit!

The Steelers dominated in all 3 phases for 59 minutes. Offensively we shat all over your defense with Ben tearing shit up. Defensively we put Peyton on his back and he pouted like some bitch ass from New England. And mentally Joey Porter just intimidated the fuck out of the entire franchise.

You were only in that game because of crooked ass refs who gave you a bullshit ass PI and stole an INT from Troy (dude literally ran around for 5 minutes and somehow it is not a football play, you could see the bills failing out of the refs pockets after that play), and the biggest fucking choke from a fat ass biiiiiiitch (this is why it will always be ok to hate fat people).

Your team were frauds who could not handle it when a real team stepped up to them.

Stop making excuses and bow down to the champs of 2005. We earned that shit and I want recognition for it!

Nice subtle name change :jnc

Damn it this made me laugh

:jnc

Sanjuro

I didn't know you were unemployed. I'm sorry about that.

Are you basically working for a secret organization then?

I'm still co-owner of the Packers if that counts.

I just graduated a few months ago after doing the full time school thing for a bit, so the job search has been picking up steam lately.

Spinluck

Aren't you in Florida?

So

What the fuck?

You didn't blow shit!

Fuck that, I shall be mad till we get our playoff revenge on you bitch

Yes our o-line set out to get Manning killed that game

Yes Manning was shit for nearly all the game

Yes the refs saw this bullshit and kept us in it

Yes Ben was a young fraud who got bailed that game.

Yes Betis potentially felt bad for how lucky you guys were getting and gifted us the rock

But do not tell me that it wasn't ours at the end! I do not want to hear shit about Troy, I'll read the PI rules to his old ass too if I have too. Until you know how it feels like to lose a game this big with a team that talented--in the manner that we lost it-- you can continue to be old and bald and enjoy 6 SB wins. Fuck Vanderchoke and Bill coward for not bailing PeyPey out.

I hope that Luck somehow drags us to playoffs and that Pagano gets his NFL coaching licence/permit so we can kick your asses before getting knocked out by the Pats.

Evil

I finally joined the dark side and got an iPhone.

I feel like Luke in Jedi after he cut off his Pa Duke's hand and then looked down at his own robot hand and realized he's starting to become the thing he swore to never be.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And lo on the 19th of October, a new method of disrespect was born wherein shade was thrown at the quoted poster by editing their name.

And NFL GAF did rejoice and chanted aloud thusly "fuck your team" in affirmation

Zeke

And lo on the 19th of October, a new method of disrespect was born wherein shade was thrown at the quoted poster by editing their name.

And NFL GAF did rejoice and chanted aloud thusly "fuck your team" in affirmation
Where's the part where I can yell "and also with you!" Pretty much my favorite part of visiting a Catholic church

Pepiope

That knife thread in ot is just lol. I'm convinced we have people on gaf that pee their pants at the sight of their own shadow. Pepiope your eagles better win tonight Dallas would like first place kthx.
When we win, we will be in 1st place at 3-3, and we will stay there until we hoist the Lombardi early next year.

Do you see the guy in my avatar? He's ready to go on a run.

bionic77

So

Fuck that, I shall be mad till we get our playoff revenge on you bitch

Yes our o-line set out to get Manning killed that game

Yes Manning was shit for nearly all the game

Yes the refs saw this bullshit and kept us in it

Yes Ben was a young fraud who got bailed that game.

Yes Betis potentially felt bad for how lucky you guys were getting and gifted us the rock

But do not tell me that it wasn't ours at the end! I do not want to hear shit about Troy, I'll read the PI rules to his old ass too if I have too. Until you know how it feels like to lose a game this big with a team that talented--in the manner that we lost it-- you can continue to be old and bald and enjoy 6 SB wins. Fuck Vanderchoke and Bill coward for not bailing PeyPey out.

I hope that Luck somehow drags us to playoffs and that Pagano gets his NFL coaching licence/permit so we can kick your asses before getting knocked out by the Pats.

Evil
I am in the car but will gladly correct your ignorant ass later tonight.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jeff Howe mentioned Julian's finger has always been warped, and it reminded me it looked like his finger was all locked up in his smoothie time videos. I wonder why it impacted him last night, hopefully it's nothing major. Also good to hear about cannon considering the T depth has dipped into practice squad players.

Jeff Howe mentioned Julian's finger has always been warped, and it reminded me it looked like his finger was all locked up in his smoothie time videos. I wonder why it impacted him last night, hopefully it's nothing major. Also good to hear about cannon considering the T depth has dipped into practice squad players.
Pretty sure it was his ring finger that got hurt

Zeke

When we win, we will be in 1st place at 3-3, and we will stay there until we hoist the Lombardi early next year.

Do you see the guy in my avatar? He's ready to go on a run.
Run to locker room and cry like a baby. If the eagles were to make to the sb and take down the pats with Bradford as their qb, I would literally force gata to eat gata poop on webcam.

I'm still co-owner of the Packers if that counts.

I just graduated a few months ago after doing the full time school thing for a bit, so the job search has been picking up steam lately.

Good. I hope you land something to manage your stable of ladies.

Amen

lolololololol

Not even close.

Let me take you chumps back to 2005 when Manning was in command of the most talented team Indy has ever had. That offense was unbelievably stacked and honestly I think it's the all around the best team we have ever fielded. The divisional round against the Steelers. I have bitched about this loss too many times, but we fucking blew that game--like completely.

What are the chances Betis fumbles the fucking ball on the fucking goal line? WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES!? But then the guy who recovers the fumble is the same guy who gets stabbed the night before the game by his crazy bitch wife, and can't even outrun that fat fuck of rapist QB in Ben. WUT. Then the so called most accurate kicker in NFL history completely botches a kick 90 degrees wide. Im positively sure that no kicker in the league can actually duplicate that dogshit kick even if you offered them a QB tier contract. It pains me till this day to talk about it. The funniest thing about it is i bring it up more than any Steelers fan I know. That shit killed me inside.

SB XLIV is whatever, Peyton choked against a D that wasn't even all that outside of getting turnovers. He carried that team and carried Caldwell to an SB. Peyton has carried shit coaches all his career, and Sean Payton getting the better of that Colts team is not as painful but of course I would have loved to win that game. Nothing comes close to that 2005 game for me. Comedy of errors in a game we had no business losing.

EDIT: I just realized that your post was actually a jab at Pats fans and that you didn't put SBXLIV. Do not disregard my post as I still mean everything I put in it.

Ha I love this post only because it mirrors my exact feelings about what happened to the Broncos in 2012. There wasn't a shanked kick but Prater hit the ground a full foot in front of the football to miss a kick before halftime. The Broncos weren't gifted a miracle play but allowed one.

I didn't even want to get out of bed the following day. The 35 point drubbing in the next Super Bowl wasn't even that bad.

hlzzFw0.gif

go...eagles...

I think they got a little pass happy in the second half. Maybe Pearson, the starting center, being out threw off the offensive line cause Ryan was constantly under pressure.

Ahh. Thanks. I missed the second half so I was shocked that they lost.

Is the center back in next week?

The last two games I saw they moved the ball down so well but then in rhe redzone they are turning the ball over or just not converting.

They are exciting to watch though.

What are people's though on the Jets? Are they playing well or just a fluke?
Are they going to get destroyed by the Pats next week?

The last two games I saw they moved the ball down so well but then in rhe redzone they are turning the ball over or just not converting.

They beat Miami, Cleveland, Washington and the Colts....they have a good defense but I wouldn't say they are "good" just yet.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

They are a solid team with some good offensive players at important positions. The O-line is playing great. The team has been generally disciplined as far as penalties. Fitz doesn't do anything horrendously stupid like Geno would. The defense should get better with Richardson back. Just playing solid. No idea how next week will play out. We can't cover out of the backfield, but I feel good going in.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Coming into this year I thought the jets were very scary (thought the dolphins were right there with him and now they might turn it around we'll see). Their Dline was already tops in the league and they added a few weapons, while adding a turnover happy, but ultimately better QB than they've had in a decade in Fitzy. On top of that they brought in Cro who is playing the best he has in his career and Revis and drafted more depth along an already fearsome front. It's not a fluke at all. That being said they need Ivory to stay healthy which he struggles with, and they still have 2 turnover machines in Fitz and Bmarsh. They'll make the playoffs and that defense will stay top 5 the rest of the way.

Top Bottom