• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

RBH

Well you need to fight for the power. You think Grova Trump is giving that shit up.. Go take it back.

Well, he's been busy repairing his burnt off dick to worry about anyone else.
There's nothing to take back! NFL-GAF can never be lead by a Panthers fan, especially one with a furry avatar!

Sanjuro

The Eagles are wearing all black? Does this mean Chip Kelly is going to try and trade all of them?

jMIP7kt.gif

You needed reminding of that?

lucille-bluth-o.gif

I finished the first two seasons I believe.
I'm to where Michael finds out Oscar is in prison and finds out his dad is still on the run.
I need to finish it, I know

All I know about people shitting on Star Wars is..

floq5gp.png

Fuck Trek and Wars. It's all about Space Cases
V7lTmzY.gif

... sometimes.. I think you deliberately go out of the way to remember/ bring up things that several of us have no memory of

Not only is Star Trek better than Star Wars, Star Trek gets the better comedy films.

EfVOn6R.jpg

That's right. Galaxy Quest > Spaceballs.

qL3STTn.gif

I do agree that Galaxy Quest is better than Space Balls though. That I will give you. Thank you for this GIF by the way.

Does playing the Lego Star Wars game count?

Scooter, you know how you felt when I didn't know the Rock and Jock... this is how I feel at this moment

RELAYER

Banned
I'm rooting for the Iggles because that dude with the Giants helmet avatar always ends his posts with 3 ellipses and I find it highly annoying.

already did. i just invited all the people i normally play with. if you know any other fifa people getting the game you should invite them.

Cool, I'll let him know. Pretty sure Gman and Buffalo will end up with Halo, Chris isn't much of an FPS guy.

Is mech gonna accept our invites?

He still refuses to get Madden, doubt we'll have better luck with Halo now that Mallett has sent him off the deep end.

Zeke

Dallas killed our President and innocence. They also seceded from the Union to preserve the institution of slavery.

Glass houses.
We also gave you Dell computers, Texas instruments, snickers, Dr. Pepper, margaritas, fajitas and chili. I'd say it's a wash.

sangreal

josh brown already missed an extra point this year. and he already kicked one after a false start (missed). would it hurt the tv crew to do some research?

"hasn't missed a kick in recent memory -- longest extra point of his career yada yada"

squicken

Eagles defense has kept the bad offense in games. There was bound to be a game where they flopped. No way Eagles can win a shootout vs Eli, though

Top Bottom