• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

slabrock

Banned
CRt_ozTWcAIExsh.jpg

squicken

lol another 3 and out

That Sproles crap happens all the time. Not like they do sight adjusts. No idea why there are so many times where QB/receiver are off

Spinluck

So your argument is that the Colts were talented and thus deserve a championship because otherwise it would really itch your anus?

Grow the fuck up and stop crying!

On paper we were a much better team than the Cowboys when we lost to them in the SB. But games are not played on paper biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! On paper your recipes are worth at least one Michelin star but games are not played on paper and if we ate paper we wouldn't get the rancid diarrhea we get from eating your gumbo stew! This ain't college. If you want it then earn it on Sunday!

Your team was not anymore talented than our team that year. We went 15-1 the year before and the only reason we only won 10 games was because Ben fucked up his knee. You had home field advantage and the refs in your pocket. The only thing your team didn't have was the heart of a champion. Ben came out and punched you in the face and the Colts never recovered from that 1st round knockout. No REAL champ could go down that easily. Peyton did dick all for 4 quarters. His biggest plays involved a traitor fat fuck or paid off refs (that PI is bullshit as even you know and even a drugged out Irsay would agree that Troy intercepted that ball). Take away the refs and Peyton submits a giant ass shitball. Even after all the refs gifts the game was fucking over until that fat fuck took his mind off the game and started to think of the $1 whopper special Burger King was having that month. Distracted he choked like a fat man at an all you can eat buffet. Even though we were fucked by the refs, even though we were fucked by our own player what did the Steelers do? Did they stand around crying holding their limp dicks in their hands and watch Harper seal the deal and take the Colts to glory?

No! Ben fucking ran his ass off and made the tackle to save the game. Thats what champions do!

The only one who did the right think was the drunk kicker who had conscience and knew the Colts in no way deserved to have that game and did the right thing and flubbed that kick. He lost a job but saved his soul.

So don't tell me you deserved it.

If you want it you gotta take it (unless it involves sex, then please get consent first).

Respect the ring biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

If you want to cheer for cheaters or teams that get hardware despite not earning it then move to New England like the rest of the cunts!!!!!!!!

Crediting our drunkard kicker.

You're on my hit list biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

You guys were frauds that year and I'll never think otherwise!!

Well that was terrible. Which Eagle fans here still defend Bradford?

2 years of injuries, new system, time to adjust etc etc

With that said, Eagles have looked like a different team in the second halves of the games I watched so I would be shocked if he looks semi-competent after the break.

LJ11

The revolutionary meme should be thrown at the journos, not Chips fault. He did what he did, never tagged himself, blame the media.

Top Bottom