• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

kioJTr1.jpg

);

gutshot

I hate my life

Also, this very disrespectful to Actstriker. He's been putting together great threads and said he would have it up tonight. The other thread wasn't close to 20k posts either.

Agreed. It really isn't that big a deal to wait a few extra hours for a thread.

Godslay

Banned
Good post. And I agree that more data is better than less data. However, it definitely feels like FPI is weighing preseason "success" much heavier than they should be. Remember that following the preseason, the Eagles were a trendy Super Bowl pick and that seems to be reflected in FPI ranking the Eagles as the 4th best team in the league.

FO and ELO have the Eagles in the 12-15 range, which seems more reasonable.

Yeah, I'm not sure. Just guess work if we can't see what the system is built on. For all we know it could be a monkey throwing darts.

ATL @ NO Falcons got this

CIN @ BUF I believe in the ginger
DEN @ CLE D wins
CHI @ DET Detroit is the epitamy of bullshit
HOU @ JAC Houston has no offense
KC @ MIN Viks will win since KC sucks
MIA @ TEN Their playing the Dolphins nuff said
WAS @ NYJ NYJ are playing pretty well
ARI @ PIT Arizonia is a whole different game compared to the Chargers(plus short week)

CAR @ SEA I think the Hawks will wake up
BAL @ SF SF is a joke
SD @ GB Rivers being sent to die

NE @ IND Pats will win with Deflate gate 2.0 now with more deflated balls

NYG @ PHI I hate you Chip Kelly!

Tom Nook

ATL @ NO; Ice is on Fire

CIN @ BUF; Fire is on Fire
DEN @ CLE; Old man is on Fire
CHI @ DET; Cutman on Fire?
HOU @ JAC; Hoyer on Ice
KC @ MIN; Bye bye Andy
MIA @ TEN; Don't care
WAS @ NYJ; Jets are playing well
ARI @ PIT; ARI are better DEF than SD
CAR @ SEA; Cam on Fire
BAL @ SF; Niners....Bi....are TRASH!!!
SD @ GB; Another win for the BAAADD MAANN

NE @ IND; Cheaters always win.

NYG @ PHI; Eli is Elite

pBtaED5.jpg

Praise be Jaysus.

His arm be divine, he will deliver the Bears to the Promised Land of.500 and cast down the Lions to 0-6.

#GoBears

jakncoke

Banned
So you stop posting on GAF and stop drinking, advance your life, and the lesson you take from that is to go back to posting and drinking.

God dammit, jak.

I didnt willfully stop posting on gaf. Some mod felt call brown people having small dicks and calling tabris out like i always do was a 1 month ban. im not mad im now secured in a job thats union only fired if you be a patrick kane or lawrence phillips. was talking to a old friend on fb and current on aim saying i should spend my booze money on other things like movies and games idk. life is boring

Tom Penny

SMH

Williams lost his mother to breast cancer, and he says he contacted NFL vice president of football operations Troy Vincent to seek permission to keep wearing pink on his uniform after October ends. But Vincent said pink is only to be worn in October, and there are no exceptions.

Doorman

So now we have Lions having to field and deny reports that players have started to quit on the coach following the MNF bat-flub against Seattle and Sunday's pathetic showing against the Cardinals. What a shitshow.

I'd considered it a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm finally and officially locked in to anti-fan mode. Go go go, every other team in the league. The only way this team sees the change it needs is if we continue on and complete this ridiculously bad season, and make it absolutely clear that we have no choice but to nuke this whole thing and rebuild. No Mayhew, no Lewand, no Caldwell, no Lombardi, no Stafford, no CJ. This hasn't been a worse era than the Millen years, but ultimately it's been equally unsuccessful and I'm sick of the waiting and excuses. We need an entirely new identity because all of the parts along the top are so thoroughly broken that leaving any of it left will simply poison anything else brought in. New coaching won't stop Mayhew from drafting wonky unnecessary luxuries, a new GM won't fix Matthew Stafford's FUBAR technique and decision-making, and heading into a second year seemingly nobody knows what the hell Joe Lombardi's offensive scheme is really supposed to be. Sweep the lot and pray that the offensive linemen we have are still young enough that a new coaching regime can get them to gel.

The onus is entirely on Martha Ford now, to see if she has the guts to boot out the men that her husband hired before he died, or if she'll fall into the trap of excuse-making and allow another chance and another year to this fuckery.

XboxTwo

Banned
Sunday is Carson Palmers first game in Pittsburgh since he left the Bengals. Going to need him to win to help the Bengals build their lead in the AFCN

Dragon

Banned
Sunday is Carson Palmers first game in Pittsburgh since he left the Bengals. Going to need him to win to help the Bengals build their lead in the AFCN

Maybe the Steelers have someone like Kimo to completely wreck the Cardinals playoff chances.

It's that time of year again. Time for the latest installment in the most competitive completely one-sided rivalry in the National Football League: Seahawks-Panthers. Cam v. Wussy.

Let's run through the greatest hits of fuckery and bullshit in this classic rivalry.

October 7, 2012
Cam v. Wussy I: Kittens Krumble

Seahawks 16
Panthers 12

CamNo_original.gif

September 8, 2013
Cam v. Wussy II: Wussy's Finer Than Carolina

Seahawks 12
Panthers 7

Wilson-Miracle.gif

To this day this one of the most completely discombobulating plays I have ever seen. I don't know how Wilson wasn't sacked. And refuse to believe that Doug Baldwin was inbounds on that catch. He fucking wasn't.

defumble.gif

I still remember arguing with Hito about this fumble :(. May he rest in peace.

October 26, 2014
Cam v. Wussy III: Of Hipsters and Hicks

Seahawks 13
Panthers 9

No real fuckery and bullshit in this game. Pretty much good clean defensive football. Enjoy this GIF of Kelvin Benjamin shitting on Dick instead.

kelvin-benjamin-catch-against-richard-sherman-c.gif

January 10, 2015
Cam v. Wussy IV: Scam's Sleepless in Seattle

Seahawks 31
Panthers 17

Other than the Panthers finally breaking double digits against the LOB, not much changed other than the scenery.

kam%20chancellor.gif

And now Cam v. Wussy V: Brenton Bersin's Revenge is upon us. This is without a doubt the worst Seahawks team Cam has played. Will he finally get over the hump?

Bitanator

I don't know what is worse, knowing Dallas is on the bye week, or that I have to cheer for the Eagles to beat the Giants this week because the 49ers could not just fucking win.

ATL @ NO

CIN @ BUF
DEN @ CLE
CHI @ DET - Losing at home to the Bears will be the ultimate sign of failure. All they have to do is score at least 17 points and we lose
HOU @ JAC
KC @ MIN
MIA @ TEN
WAS @ NYJ
ARI @ PIT

CAR @ SEA
BAL @ SF
SD @ GB

NE @ IND

NYG @ PHI

Zeke

Gotta give it to sage and props for using the old nfl music. I wonder if any team will offer hardy a big contract after this season. Or is he damaged goods for good.

Top Bottom