• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Looks like Luck is starting

End of an era

2015-10-09T045016Z_1_MTZEBA9XPBSFS_RTRFIPP_800_FBN-COLTS-TEXANS.JPG

My Jags will trade 3 unopen boxes of Dunkaroos for Hasselbeck.

Why is Drake wearing Astros merch and tatoo?

I thought he was all bout Toronto.

He's claimed Houston as his second home his whole career.

And by that I really mean, he claimed Houston to get acceptance from rap fans until "THE SIX" became ironically cool and subsequently actually cool for him to claim.

jakncoke

Banned
Any medicine out there to block me from getting close to neighbor dogs. Seems they all die for one reason or another once i like them.

jakncoke

Banned
I probably woulda started with bread.

Die how?

Unsure. they put it down tho, was a older dog. But still the circumstance sucks. The long term owner got cancer and had weeks to live so my neighbor took the dog in. After the lady passed the dog had a sixth sense or something and health went down hill

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Unsure. they put it down tho, was a older dog. But still the circumstance sucks. The long term owner got cancer and had weeks to live so my neighbor took the dog in. After the lady passed the dog had a sixth sense or something and health went down hill

Floyd might be on to something. Are you missing alcohol? Would you even know since you're always drunk?

Poor puppy though ; ;

jakncoke

Banned
Floyd might be on to something. Are you missing alcohol? Would you even know since you're always drunk?

Poor puppy though ; ;

Im drunk drunk now, though the last couple days ive complemented going cold turkey and spending my free time on other things like more on movies and games

Dragon

Banned
Im drunk drunk now, though the last couple days ive complemented going cold turkey and spending my free time on other things like more on movies and games

Think about how much more money and time you'd have if you didn't drink all the time. I don't know how you do it, I feel like shit now every time I get drunk.

Ive said this alot but i think i mean it this time

Good.. Do what is good for you. You will be better for it. Trust me, my grandmother is a heavy drinker and she has several incidents (alcohol poisoning, hurting herself by falling in a pool and almost drowning.) You don't want to be in your eighties getting shitfaced superhard like that.

I feel like shit and bored when I dont prob a true sign of alcoholism

... yeah probably I'd say. You can stop if you want to and work really hard at it. Several of my family members are functioning/severe alcoholics.

Find a new outlet is what you need to do and all that crap.

jakncoke

Banned
Good.. Do what is good for you. You will be better for it. Trust me, my grandmother is a heavy drinker and she has several incidents (alcohol poisoning, hurting herself by falling in a pool and almost drowning.) You don't want to be in your eighties getting shitfaced superhard like that.

If i fall into my family history i wouldnt make it that far ive had over 2 hand fulls of people die of cirrhosis before 55 in the last gen

Top Bottom