• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'd say the Steelers should draft that punter in the first round, but the York/fmt braintrust will probably beat them to it.

Colasante

Patriots are putting CB Tarell Brown on injured reserve. They're down to Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Justin Coleman, and Rashaan Melvin at cornerback. Ouch.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
From your link:

But McNair is untouchable so its all good. Right?

I actually saw an ad that was pro proposition 1 that the bathroom stuff is a red herring to get people to oppose it. Basically there's a state law against men using women's restrooms anyway and that several other towns have passed similar laws with zero incidents.

I imagine that a trans woman using a woman's restroom would have to survive the preponderance of evidence test that that person, is in fact, identifying and acting like a woman if confronted by the police or someone.

Basically people are throwing the baby out with the bath water on this proposition because I don't think even the most staunch conservatives have an issue with what else the law is trying to protect

MechDX

Patriots are putting CB Tarell Brown on injured reserve. They're down to Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Justin Coleman, and Rashaan Melvin at cornerback. Ouch.

After the Texans lose on Sunday need to contact them about Jonathan Joseph before the trade deadline.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

gotta pull off a talib like trade to do compete this year
Finally.
14361570-mmmain.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
damn coonasses will eat anything.

I like how FNC was linked instead of local affiliates in explaining what was exactly the main point of former Astro Lance Berkman and Texans owner Bob McNair opposing Prop 1. This FNC article was very vague and left out that key detail. It never even said why McNair made the donation and joined in on the issue to begin with.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/33178319-story

http://www.click2houston.com/news/battle-over-houston-equal-rights-ordinance/35865696

That's not to say that I'm in total agreement with both of them, but just wanted to clarify why they did it.

(Fuck, damn Scorch Trials last night for making me continuously think "Please understand what I did and why I did it.")

Edit: Basically what wienke said.
the whole situation is ridiculous. I saw an ad from each side the other day, the pro side was quite calm cool and collected and said since when are men ever allowed to go inside womens restrooms as a protected right?

The anti side, typically preyed on your base fears, it followed a little white girl of 8-10 years old into the bathroom, shes going in a stall and a man exits the stall next to her and enters her stall and the commercial ends with the girl looking up in fear. The whole thing was in black and white with deep dark evil music. Ridiculous. The only thing that would have made it better is if it were a black man.

From your link:

But McNair is untouchable so its all good. Right?
lets be real, the only reason you even care is because the Texans suck and you think McNair is treated too well in Houston.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Its great seeing Alabama bashing the aggies heads in. All week on my facebook BTHO 'Bama, how's that working out?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So what should I get from Taco Bell?

How about for once, you make your own decision😘

You're going to fucking Taco Bell, not a 5 star restaurant, just get some Taco's:

You're more indecisive than Derek Carr on a 2nd and 8
playcall

MRSA

Banned
How about for once, you make your own decision😘

You're going to fucking Taco Bell, not a 5 star restaurant, just get some Taco's:

You're more indecisive than Derek Carr on a 2nd and 8
playcall

This is coming from a guy who's confused about whether or not Fatford is a franchise QB.

Top Bottom