• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

The only thing worse than living in Florida is living in Florida away from the beaches.

Due to climate change the beach that will no longer be possible by the end of the century. All that will be left of Miami will be pockets of tourist areas that have been raised 20 feet.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
PUNTER.0.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Memphis vs ole miss now
Michigan vs Michigan state at 3:30 est
Ohio state vs penn state tonight

Join me in the wonderful watch fest

I was gonna reply to this with a pic of a SAO pillow. Typed in SAO pillows, during class. that was a huge mistake.

Yeah that was.....not a wise move.

Like whenever people talk about bears without hair. Don't google shaved bears either.

the worst.

You wouldn't make it as a browns or texans fan.

I'm totally a Texans fan though. I just lose interest when they're doing this shitty.

Yeah that proposition has really become more about bathroom rights at this point and not about the other stuff that it's trying to protect against.

MechDX

Texans PR ‏@TexansPR · 4m4 minutes ago
The @HoustonTexans have added DE J.J. Watt to the injury report with an illness. He is questionable for Sunday’s game vs. Jacksonville

Checked out.

MechDX

gross, why must you say bad things

Destiny,

McDaniels hired as new head coach of the Colts.
Convinces Irsay to trade Luck for Garrapollo "better upside"
Pats trade Brady to Houston for Watt
Brady "retires" after half a season being bored with his 5 championships
Brady gets hired on as OC for the Pats
Brady runs two TE sets with Gronk and Watt, dominates league
Gronk gets envious and starts playing defense opposite Watt

Bionic and Jabee vanish never to be heard from again after the Pats win 3 straight Super Bowls

Tonight! We coming!
tumblr_n7nw2w1nPq1qfwa93o1_400.gif

#RelaxinForPaxton
Phil Savage ‏ @ SeniorBowlPhil
Safe to say Paxton Lynch @ MemphisFB will be another mid-major QB in # NFL one day. Height, arm talent and adapting to people around him.

Adam Caplan ‏ @ caplannfl 4m 4 minutes ago
Adam Caplan Retweeted Phil Savage
Very impressive. Threw just his 1st INT of the season today.

Fran Duffy ‏ @ fduffy3 2m 2 minutes ago
Paxton Lynch isn't messing around folks. Talked about his matchup today http://goo.gl/aCFs0S

Daniel Jeremiah ‏ @ MoveTheSticks 2m 2 minutes ago
Can't wait to study this Memphis QB. Impressive.

Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler 23s 24 seconds ago
Get ready for "Paxton Lynch" to be a hot name this week and moving forward. And it's deserved. He's played well all season.

Brent Sobleski ‏ @ brentsobleski 4m 4 minutes ago
I guess Paxton Lynch isn't a secret anymore.

Godslay

Banned
I could see the Browns winning that game.

I picked the Broncos but I don't feel great about it.

They are my elimination pick at the office so hopefully they stomp out the Browns offense and score some TDs so papa Peyton doesn't have to.

Peyton and the O haven't played consistent, yet he was 2 dropped passes from being at ~70% completion for 2 TDs, ~300 yards, and 1 int.

OL gets shuffled again this week because of Mathis likely being out, but Browns are missing a couple of key pieces in the secondary. Ware is out, but Barrett and Ray actually stepped up in his place.

I feel like this could be a decent game for our offense. Not because we are playing the Browns, just that it's slowly trending towards improvement.

Peyton and the O haven't played consistent, yet he was 2 dropped passes from being at ~70% completion for 2 TDs, ~300 yards, and 1 int.

OL gets shuffled again this week because of Mathis likely being out, but Browns are missing a couple of key pieces in the secondary. Ware is out, but Barrett and Ray actually stepped up in his place.

I feel like this could be a decent game for our offense. Not because we are playing the Browns, just that it's slowly trending towards improvement.
I imagine one of your runningbacks really breaking out tomorrow....... *Pukes

But then PeyPey finds a nice office space in the Cleve

Top Bottom