• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Peyton and the O haven't played consistent, yet he was 2 dropped passes from being at ~70% completion for 2 TDs, ~300 yards, and 1 int.

OL gets shuffled again this week because of Mathis likely being out, but Browns are missing a couple of key pieces in the secondary. Ware is out, but Barrett and Ray actually stepped up in his place.

I feel like this could be a decent game for our offense. Not because we are playing the Browns, just that it's slowly trending towards improvement.

Barrett is doing better than Ray. But both are playing decent. Linebacker depth though Sogood.gif

Game against Browns is an automatic W for Broncos. I ain't even worried. Haden out for Browns too. McCown going to get helicopter'd once again

rando14

Browns vs Borncos should be a beatdown, but I'm hoping my boy Randy "Duke" Johnson Jr. will have a big game... !!

EDIT: Oh and also my other son, Gary "Prodigy" Barnidge

RBH

CRdDFoVXAAAX9Gl.jpg:large

J.J. Watt dresses up as Batman, surprises kids at Texas Children's Hospital

https://twitter.com/HoustonTexans/status/655080889102135296/photo/1

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
... But we won't draft him. We will probably draft Cardale... :(

They'll all be good backups to Johnny........

..Anyone is suitable to give him piggyback rides around the stadium....

Coach Flip will mold whoever he chooses into a stud.

Browns vs Borncos should be a beatdown, but I'm hoping my boy Randy "Duke" Johnson Jr. will have a big game... !!

Waht the fuck is this shit you basic bitch? How dare you! Nothing gives you the right!

Line_HTX

I like how FNC was linked instead of local affiliates in explaining what was exactly the main point of former Astro Lance Berkman and Texans owner Bob McNair opposing Prop 1. This FNC article was very vague and left out that key detail. It never even said why McNair made the donation and joined in on the issue to begin with.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/33178319-story

http://www.click2houston.com/news/battle-over-houston-equal-rights-ordinance/35865696

That's not to say that I'm in total agreement with both of them, but just wanted to clarify why they did it.

(Fuck, damn Scorch Trials last night for making me continuously think "Please understand what I did and why I did it.")

Edit: Basically what wienke said.

Are you white yet Rando?

Coach Flip will mold whoever he chooses into a stud.

Waht the fuck is this shit you basic bitch? How dare you! Nothing gives you the right!
He declares Prima Nocta on them probably.

While Kave is here I want it to be known that Robert "Turbinator" Turbin is also my boy tomorrow. Floyd and Rando my witness

tumblr_n7nw2w1nPq1qfwa93o1_400.gif

You my boy BG.. I got your back.

rando14

Who's fantasy team is he on? Cause I dont see a single BROWN on your team !!

Check and MATE

Tht8mpL.gif

(It doesnt count that you have Rustle Wilson!!)

EDIT: Looks like BG claimed Robot Turbin, I guess youre stuck with Crow and that J Manziel jersey you have, might as well use it as toilet paper....

zychi

Banned
I like how FNC was linked instead of local affiliates in explaining what was exactly the main point of former Astro Lance Berkman and Texans owner Bob McNair opposing Prop 1. This FNC article was very vague and left out that key detail. It never even said why McNair made the donation and joined in on the issue to begin with.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/battle-over-houston-equal-rights-ordinance/35865696

That's not to say that I'm in total agreement with both of them, but just wanted to clarify why they did it.

(Fuck, damn Scorch Trials last night for making me continuously think "Please understand what I did and why I did it.")

My understanding is that he is donating to a bigot company/charity in order to stop men and women from sharing bathrooms and locker rooms?

Is this right?

Line_HTX

My understanding is that he is donating to a bigot company/charity in order to stop men and women from sharing bathrooms and locker rooms?

Is this right?

Yeah, pretty much. They're using scare ads to shock the public at large over that one part of the ordinance, hence why it turned into "The Bathroom Ordinance."

Godslay

Banned
I imagine one of your runningbacks really breaking out tomorrow....... *Pukes

But then PeyPey finds a nice office space in the Cleve

Papa John running things in Browntown? Sounds good to me.

As far as an RB having a breakout game? I'd be surprised. Nobody is running well and they activated Kapri Bibbs. He looked decent in that he cuts and goes, but there is a reason why he was on the practice squad.

Barrett is doing better than Ray. But both are playing decent. Linebacker depth though Sogood.gif

Game against Browns is an automatic W for Broncos. I ain't even worried. Haden out for Browns too. McCown going to get helicopter'd once again

I never call auto Ws. Wasn't McCown AFC O player of the week? D is a little banged up and if they falter or McCown goes off and O can't keep up, Broncos are easily in a mess. The guy threw for 457 yards, 3 TDs and 70%. Granted it was the zombies of the Ravens D, but still.

Line_HTX

Who's fantasy team is he on? Cause I dont see a single BROWN on your team !!

Check and MATE

Tht8mpL.gif

(It doesnt count that you have Rustle Wilson!!)

EDIT: Looks like BG claimed Robot Turbin, I guess youre stuck with Crow and that J Manziel jersey you have, might as well use it as toilet paper....

Racist.

MechDX

From your link:
It reads, "Proposition 1, would ban discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity-criteria not covered by federal anti-discrimination laws - especially 'in city employment, city services, city contracting practices, housing, public accommodations, and private employment.'"

"It's one of those issues that theoretically the 'no' forces have a point. But it also is a minor point in a broader ordinance that covers a whole host of other things. And it's also one that in practice, we haven't seen it used by predators," Mark Jones, political science chair at Rice University, said.

But McNair is untouchable so its all good. Right?

Line_HTX

No, I just think the point they're picking is way too minor in the grand scheme of things with the way the whole thing is worded. Again, I'm not saying I'm with them on this. Of course he's not untouchable.

Although it would be hilarious if he acted like he was so arrogant and claimed that he was untouchable like some comic book villain.

Top Bottom