• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

12 on that bullshit this morning I see

Graham Gano ‏@GrahamGano 12m12 minutes ago
Who pulled the fire alarm...😒

CRmdw9HUAAEo4-X.jpg

brentech

I don't watch much college football, but I happened to turn that game on with 5 minutes left and it delivered.
Earlier this year I turned on that BYU/Nebraska game with about the same time on the clock and got to witness the hail mary win as well. I've been pretty lucky with my, 'eh, let's see if anything exciting happens in this close game' looks.

Medium rare for me. My mother in law likes it well done. Fucking might as well chew leather at that point.

The only way the Steelers win today is if the Cards pull Michigan punter levels of fuckery.

Go Niners!

Britt McHenryVerified account
‏@BrittMcHenry
Fire alarm pulled was only on the #Panthers hotel floors. I'm told happened around 5:40 am. Team not pleased.

So which one of you was it?

cdy, Randall, Western speak up

jakncoke

Banned
Well done and A1 if I want to kick it up a notch.

gross, my exs family use to do this with prime cuts of steak. I always asked them why are you spending 20 dollars on a cut of meat to char it on the grill then drown it in sauce to make it edible even though a1 is gross as fuck condiment

eznark

Banned
I don't believe that there are fire alarms which only go off on certain floors. Why would a hotel take on that kind of liability?

A Falcons fan would pull some fuckery like that.

I thought RBH was in Michigan because he squickened like a biiiiiiiiiiitch tho?

Jumped from Georgia/Georgia Tech to Michigan.. That's a trade down, not a trade up.

I don't believe that there are fire alarms which only go off on certain floors. Why would a hotel take on that kind of liability?

Maybe it's set up that way so that they know where fires start exactly? I know nothing about alarms.. I'm not KHarvey.. Who is?

eznark

Banned
Of course they know which alarm was pulled, but the alarm would sound everywhere. If not, in case of an actual fire every single person on every other floor would sue the fuck out of everyone they could think of, with Bionic's help.

Of course they know which alarm was pulled, but the alarm would sound everywhere. If not, in case of an actual fire every single person on every other floor would sue the fuck out of everyone they could think of, with Bionic's help.

I don't know. I mean Bionic is probably licking his chops now so he can buy his wife more purses and Dega a Maurice Jones Drew jersey and Dega some cabbage.

Beach

What's with Fresno's relationship with Carolina @ Seattle?

The only "upset" I could see today is Seattle over Carolina, if that can even be called one.

What's with Fresno's relationship with Carolina @ Seattle?

The only "upset" I could see today is Seattle over Carolina, if that can even be called one.

Hmm just a guess, it could be that area isn't subject to SF (which also plays late) blackout rules and therefore is eligible for a second game in the afternoon. The obvious choice would be the marquee matchup, which is Seattle/Carolina.

I don't really know what I'm talking about, but I like speculating about the maps.

Beach

Hmm just a guess, it could be that area isn't subject to SF (which also plays late) blackout rules and therefore is eligible for a second game in the afternoon. The obvious choice would be the marquee matchup, which is Seattle/Carolina.

I don't really know what I'm talking about, but I like speculating about the maps.
Haha I see you

I was thinking more of a college thing for Fresno State.

When Mark Sanchez was being a beast for the Jets, LA would receive every single Jets game if they could because of the USC relationship. Same with the Titans and Hawaii now

Top Bottom