• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

RBH

XRkD38X.jpg

CNH7w20.jpg

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I used to be a ketchup person (I still put it on way too much food), but now I'm Medium Rare with the proper spices. Me and my friends grill out every Thursday night, and this week I used a buddy's seasoning tin. I think it was black pepper, mustard seed, and garlic. I don't remember for sure. It was a good steak, though.

Godslay

Banned
Remember when the Pats pulled the fire alarms in NE when they played the Broncos in 2013?

Bill and Pete trading advanced strategy in last years SB I see.

RBH

Where are you rounding in residency? I have 3 tests today. Cardiology sucks.
Still got some months to go before I start residency (hopefully). Now is the time for interviews, pretty much traveling all over the country

Generate

Banned
Teams should never show any mercy. They are literally paid to bring it every game. There shouldnt be a required incentive.
That said, who cares what the Patriots do?

Konka

Banned
Teams should never show any mercy. They are literally paid to bring it every game. There shouldnt be a required incentive.
That said, who cares what the Patriots do?

There is no real advantage to risking extra injury by racking up the score in a game you already have put away. There is no BCS.

Beach

Don't know if this was posted but apparently EJ Manuel has chance to take starting job if he plays really well. I thought Taylor was doing alright, no?

MechDX

Patriots are going to win because ESPN made fun of them?

Patriots will win because Brady is playing like a man possessed. Now he gets to play the team that started all this nonsense and like any great competitor he not only wants to beat them but make a statement at the same time.

Generate

Banned
Patriots will win because Brady is playing like a man possessed. Now he gets to play the team that started all this nonsense and like any great competitor he not only wants to beat them but make a statement at the same time.

No they will win because they are a more complete team with a good Oline.

Crisco

Banned
Britt McHenryVerified account
‏@BrittMcHenry
Fire alarm pulled was only on the #Panthers hotel floors. I'm told happened around 5:40 am. Team not pleased.

So which one of you was it?

cdy, Randall, Western speak up

That's exactly the same time I woke up ......... jedi mind meld?

Generate

Banned
I can agree with that.

How about the Patriots will win by 50+ because Brady is mad as hell?

I dont buy that shit. Brady is just a typical nfl qb. Nothing special about him that makes him any more prone to scoring. He will probably put up multiple tds on the Colts because they are a bad team not because of a little temper tantrum.

MechDX

I dont buy that shit. Brady is just a typical nfl qb. Nothing special about him that makes him any more prone to scoring. He will probably put up multiple tds on the Colts because they are a bad team not because of a little temper tantrum.

I like the cut of your jib stranger.

Who is your team?

Top Bottom