• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Godslay

Banned
CRnFvHxWsAAyKrq.jpg

Now compare how their respective OLs stack up. Browns have a pretty good OL overall. The Broncos? Best I can say is that it's fixing a damaged plane midflight. Getting better, but not good enough yet.

PM has been a trooper, but you can tell everything is rushed. Single reads, bad decisions, slop throws, etc.

Not trying to make excuses for his decline, but it's a mix of new system, OL woes, no running game, and PM regressing.

I'm not going to make a complete judgement on him until the other pieces come together. If they ever do.

WedgeX

Banned
PIZZA!

any place in particular?

I am really tired of DC's obsession with thin crust pizza and, being a simple man, I'm likely off to Little Caesars. Perhaps a deep dish and some breadsticks! Got to support my Detroit sports teams through pizza.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Now compare how their respective OLs stack up. Browns have a pretty good OL overall. The Broncos? Best I can say is that it's fixing a damaged plane midflight. Getting better, but not good enough yet.

PM has been a trooper, but you can tell everything is rushed. Single reads, bad decisions, slop throws, etc.

Not trying to make excuses for his decline, but it's a mix of new system, OL woes, no running game, and PM regressing.

I'm not going to make a complete judgement on him until the other pieces come together. If they ever do.

Seriously? You're better than this, slay. Peyton's noodle arm has broken you like Mallett's coke addiction broke mech.

Predictions:
• One of denvers Runningbacks finally has a break out game
• D. Thomas and or Sanders gash us
• somebody in Browns gaf pukes

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've accepted The Red Rocket as my football lord and savior. Deliver us to the promised land today Rocket. Its going to be a tough game today. The Bills defense scares me. So long as the oline keeps my lord and savior standing we should be OK.

Lets go Bengals-GAF

Greg

I am really tired of DC's obsession with thin crust pizza and, being a simple man, I'm likely off to Little Caesars. Perhaps a deep dish and some breadsticks! Got to support my Detroit sports teams through pizza.
nice

I have one really close to me... sometimes I can't pass up a cheap pizza with no waiting

Godslay

Banned
Seriously? You're better than this, slay. Peyton's noodle arm has broken you like Mallett's coke addiction broke mech.

It's driven by actually watching the games and seeing the performance of the OL, running game and how the system is not a good fit.

Peyton is on the decline. No one can deny that. How much so is hard to determine because of said factors.

If I was being delusional I would deny the decline. All I'm saying is that we don't know how far he's fallen because he doesn't exist in a vaccum. Arm is about the same as last year, everything else has changed though. When those pieces perform at a decent level it will be more of a clear picture of exactly where he's at.

Sorry it's more of a measured approach than a hot take.

Generate

Banned
I like the cut of your jib stranger.

Who is your team?

I like to follow certain players. More a casual fan of the game.
I dont like Brady though!
If I had to choose, I would say the Bengals because I enjoy comedy and they are fun to watch this year.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions have 1 TE today.

Get the hospital bed ready for Stafford.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Hope my dad is waiting to surprise me with a trip to Lambeau. I'm sick of living in WI and not being able to go to a Packer game.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
It's driven by actually watching the games and seeing the performance of the OL, running game and how the system is not a good fit.

Peyton is on the decline. No one can deny that. How much so is hard to determine because of said factors.

If I was being delusional I would deny the decline. All I'm saying is that we don't know how far he's fallen because he doesn't exist in a vaccum. Arm is about the same as last year, everything else has changed though. When those pieces perform at a decent level it will be more of a clear picture of exactly where he's at.

The decline would still be present, but it's silly not to mention that the receivers have been dropping a lot of good passes this year. It's not all Peyton's fault.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

You haven't watched the Browns play one snap if you think their offensive line is good enough to make McCown better than Noodle Arm.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions have 1 TE today.

Get the hospital bed ready for Stafford.

A bit off topic but we're really missing Eric Ebron. Say what you want about him being picked over Aaron Donald and OBJ but he's still a very, very solid player IMO.

Lions' Eric Ebron: I could have been unmatched in that game

ALLEN PARK -- Eric Ebron is a man who likes to speak his mind.

And in his mind, the Detroit Lions wouldn't still be the NFL's only winless team if he hadn't suffered a left knee injury against the Seattle Seahawks two weeks ago.

"(The Arizona game) still hurts because I knew we shouldn't have been in that situation," he said. "If I would have played, we wouldn't have been in that situation. But stuff happens. It's the NFL. You risk your life every time you go out there, so it hurts."

Ebron was putting together a solid start to the season when center Travis Swanson rolled into his left knee in the second quarter of a 13-10 loss against Seattle. He has 15 catches for 179 yards and two touchdowns.

That's modest by most teams' standards, but it's enough to make Ebron Detroit's fourth-leading receiver. His two touchdowns are a team high.

He's on pace for 48 catches, 573 yards yards seven touchdowns -- roughly double the 25 catches, 248 yards and one touchdown he posted as a rookie in 2014.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/10/lions_eric_ebron_i_could_have.html

May the Football Gods be with us if we lose today.

Top Bottom