• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

RBH

I really do not like Gus Bradly. Every game I see bad mistakes, and just extremely stupid decisions. Like last week, Devon House is left 1 on 1 against Hopkins the whole game, Hopkins has a crazy game, but the coverage wasn't bad. It's just a bad scheme when you leave a receiver on Hopkins level single covered the entire game. Then during the week, instead of admitting their mistake, they bench House, then start Gratz who spends the entire game getting burnt by far lesser receivers.

Then you have TJ running his heart out, averaging well over 5 YPC and you take him out on the 1 yardline for Toby Garhart, then run Garhart 4 times for no yards....

Ugh, just pure frustration as a Jag fan.\

That 4-play goalline series with Gerhart was simply inexplicable. Almost grounds for firing alone with that.

MechDX

Dolphins have outgained Texans, 182 yards to minus-1. Texans have zero first downs, appear completely flat, unprepared

Lololololol

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
INT!!

HkMg62N.gif

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
21 points in the first quarter. Is this even worth watching still? I've never actually stopped a Texans game mid-game. But, damn.

Top Bottom