• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

MY BOY DUKE JOHNSON!!!

PUTTING IN DAT WORK!

tumblr_lyh11e2A8n1r2dv2oo1_500.gif

Line_HTX

Had a power outage, but my power is back. I still have no internet, so I'll have to use my phone.

Fucking Clowney jumping offsides and backpedaling on that tackle, come on, man. Also, the secondary need to be pimp smacked for allowing that 53 yard touchdown from Tanne-Bitch.

AND FUCK GOING THREE AND OUTS, YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!! FUCKING SHIT FUCK BITCH OFFENSE.

I'm turning my ire on my fellow weeb bro skLaFarebear. Sorry, but you'll have to bear my rage and yelling today, you fucking Dolphins weeb!

manfestival

Had a power outage, but my power is back. I still have no internet, so I'll have to use my phone.

Fucking Clowney jumping offsides and backpedaling on that tackle, come on, man. Also, the secondary need to be pimp smacked for allowing that 53 yard touchdown from Tanne-Bitch.

AND FUCK GOING THREE AND OUTS, YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!! FUCKING SHIT FUCK BITCH OFFENSE.

I'm turning my ire on my fellow weeb bro skLaFarebear. Sorry, but you'll have to bear my rage and yelling today, you fucking Dolphins weeb!
WHAT

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG could you ever believe years ago when we'd be so sad that we refused to ever throw to a RB.

LOOK AT US NOW? WE'RE EATING LIKE KINGS ON THESE RB PASSES!

Top Bottom