• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

ariete5.jpg

IR Luck, unleash the Hasselgod.

(seriously, Luck doesn't seem right)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Texans are so fucking bad

Fire the whole coaching staff and get rid of all the garbage on the team besides Watt and Nuk.

Spinluck

ariete5.jpg

IR Luck, unleash the Hasselgod.

(seriously, Luck doesn't seem right)

Luck needs this to be honest.

The over hyping and the anointing on him needs to die. He had these issues forever and they were never fixed.

It's amazing how much we get called for holding compared to other teams, absolute bullshit when the Saints have been holding nearly every play. I have never ref bitched much before this season, but the leagues officiating is as bad as the play right now.

LJ11

I hate that Kerley is in this staff's doghouse for whatever reason. He's a solid receiver.

I think it's just system related. Gailey's slot receiver does work, he gets a lot of throws his way, but he usually prefers someone big on the inside working the middle of the field. Hard to put Kerley on the outside, and Decker is eating in this O. Hard to change what's working.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans no longer in the negative for yardage now, have climbed to zero yards of total offense on 15 plays

Baby steps

Houston Cougars might destroy this shit ass team if they put 3-4 men on Watt. This Texans team looks actually worse than the 2-14 team.

Top Bottom