• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Another turnover!

HkMg62N.gif

<3

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm fairly certain FOX just used the old WCW Saturday Night theme music to go to commercial.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I've done that before a handful of times.
You did that too on the Falcons game.
Now I wish my power was still out.
No... I never actually stop watching before the end of the game. I switch over to my small TV and use my big TV to do something else and stop posting. Maybe I should take this opportunity to observe why everything is so terrible. It's clearly not just one thing.

Hey now, my Jags won today. But yes we are complete garbage still.

As a Texans fan, yep. Kill us all with fire. Hopefully the media will stop going on and on and on about WATT and LUCK best players every known to man.

Why do I subject myself to watching this team every week? I want to think that they can pull it together, but it's so obvious they can't.

Line_HTX

One more hour until the US Grand Prix for Formula One...

Fuck Tannehill and fuck Miami. They're fucking fraud as shit.

Both offense and defense just flat out need to be hit with a ton of WWE chairs.

Spinluck

Mech give me the avatar of your choice, I'm going to call into work.

If Pagano is not fired tomorrow, I'm marching up to Indy to beat the shit out of Jim Irsay.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Sorry fellow Texans fans. I laugh in reaction to intense pain. I've always been that way. Now excuse me. I'm going to open this beer.

Top Bottom